X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cali512
    • Jan 2012

Derek Carr

Looked like Johnny knoxville with his helmet on. Everyome in my house thought he looked stoned the whole game. Thoughts?
    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions
  • ICRockets
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2008

Re: Derek Carr

All I know is that he looked like a legitimate NFL QB capable of making any throw. I wonder what it's like to have one of those.

Comment

• Cali512
      • Jan 2012

If you can out of that game considering Carrs desperation completions more Nfl throws than all 3 of Ortons TDs than I dont know if youve ever watched Rodgers, Brady, Brees play. Even if hes not accurate, Orton can and does make Nfl throws. Every psss Carr made EJ has. 2 of Ortons TDs Manuel doesnt make
      Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• jills
        • Oct 2009

Thoughts? My thoughts are that this rookie made us his b****.

Comment

• The King
          Without me it's just Awe so
          • Jun 2004

Looked like he was wearing eyeliner… he was also 4/17 when Gilmore was in the game
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
            Peterman Sucks!
            • Mar 2006

won't be a starting QB in 2016.

He's trash who can throw up the long ball once in a while.

Sound familiar?

Comment

• Night Train
              Retired - On Several Levels
              • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
              won't be a starting QB in 2016.

He's trash who can throw up the long ball once in a while.

Sound familiar?
              He has the lowest number of INT's ever for a Rookie QB starting the entire season and has looked very good.

Why would Oakland not like him going forward ? Would love to have him.
              Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Cali512
                • Jan 2012

Problem with Carr is he goes through just one or two reads than a throw away. Hes the primary reason they are 3-12. He avoids sacks and turnovers by throwing it to the stands any sign of pressure. He had one pass that was good but ive seen Manuel make that pass at least 3 times. Orton made a similar pass vs Detroit. Carr is like Edwards and Losman combined odly enough

Comment

• Meathead
                  Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                  • Jul 2002

still an impressive rookie campaign for carr. wish we had him right now
                  One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

Working...
                  X