Thread: Would playoffs of effected Opt out?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,276 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Would playoffs of effected Opt out?

Since this was the date, would playoffs of messed up marrones plan? If so, than Im 100% convinced that Marrone sabatoged our season. There is no way that Marrone had his heart in any games for at least this past month. Also would show why this has been the least hyped up playoff run in the past 13 years. It seemed like our 3-13 team tried harder and played for there coach more than this one.

There was a feeling of giving up by our organization even when we got in the thick of the playoff race. Even my family mentioned numerous times how odd this year felt. Like our fans and players were ready for a playoff run but we got no confirmation from the coach. I cant explain it. Its like everyone but our HC was into it. I saw Wheatley and Schwartz freaking out during the Oakland game. They felt the pressure. This feeling i got when Orton the first time had to shu off the punt team and when the camera flashed by Marrone it was like he was mad at Orton. Each time we were down to our 2-3 last possession.
    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Registered User Forward_Lateral's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,082 Times in 4,279 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Would playoffs of effected Opt out?

He didn't sabotage anything. Don't be stupid. If the Bills make the playoffs, Marrone probably gets extended, which is what he wanted.