So, is this Deflategate freakout going to affect the betting line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spartacus
    • Mar 2003

Re: So, is this Deflategate freakout going to affect the betting line?

Originally posted by harmonkoz View Post
    Of course, it is only natural to hate a division opponent.
    Uh, actually it isn't, but thanks for proving my point.

You're just doing what comes naturally...
    My tebya razdavim

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
      Making Spirits Bright
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post

That can't possibly be your point, you're better than that.

Comment

• harmonkoz
        Spartacus is a troll
        • Oct 2002

I live in Packerland, I just took a non-scientific poll among my coworkers... They all hate the Bears.
        The Dolphins Blow, the Jets Swallow, and the Patriots take it in the arse.

Comment

• Spartacus
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho View Post
          That can't possibly be your point, you're better than that.
          Uh, what is this point that I'm supposed to be better than?
          My tebya razdavim

Comment

• Spartacus
            • Mar 2003

I live in Packerland, I just took a non-scientific poll among my coworkers... They all hate the Bears.
            So what?
            My tebya razdavim

Comment

• harmonkoz
              Spartacus is a troll
              • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Fartacus View Post
              So what?
              So you need to rethink your position. Moron.
              The Dolphins Blow, the Jets Swallow, and the Patriots take it in the arse.

Comment

• Spartacus
                • Mar 2003

So you need to rethink your position. Moron.
                Why? Because a bunch of idiot Patriot haters don't like it? Tough...
                My tebya razdavim

Comment

• don137
                  • Jul 2002

I could care less about the Super Bowl this year. I don't like either team and the fact is the Patriots have a pattern of cheating. Who knows what else they cheated on to get to the Super Bowl. As long as Brady and Bellichick are in that organization you know unethical stuff is going on so if they win it is tainted. If they win in my mind it will never count since we all know they did cheated their way to a championship and doesn't count.

Comment

• coastal
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Mar 2005

And you're being a dumbass 'Murkin.

Yup, everyone knows that ****** raped that white girl.

Everyone knows Saddam has WMDs.

Everyone knows the US whacked Osama.

You guys will NEVER learn.
                    You've gone off the deep end.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                      Making Spirits Bright
                      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by coastal View Post
                      He's mad, bro.

Comment

• better days
                        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho View Post
                        He's mad, bro.
                        Think Spartacus is mad now?

Wait until after the Super Bowl is played.

Comment

• Spartacus
                          • Mar 2003

Gee, it seems like I've heard that a few times before this...
                          My tebya razdavim

Comment

• coastal
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Mar 2005

Gee, it seems like I've heard that a few times before this...
                            This has nothing to do with you.

fact #1 - The Patriots were caught cheating before. They lost a first round draft pick and Bill Belicheat was fined heavily.

fact #2 - There has been evidence reported of 11/12 of the Patriots game balls being 2 pounds less psi than what they were when the refs measured them prior to the games. The Indi balls were fine. Clearly something occurred and someone is responsible.

fact #3 - There has been statistical fumble evidence going back to 2007 that points to the Patriots being so far outlying compared to the mean that an explanation is due. Deflated footballs more than certainly would explain this.

But considering past performance can be used as a predictor of future results... which is pretty much the point from your post above... I refer you back to Fact #1 before you attempt to refute facts #2 and #3.

Comment

• Spartacus
                              • Mar 2003

This has nothing to do with you.

fact #1 - The Patriots were caught cheating before. They lost a first round draft pick and Bill Belicheat was fined heavily.

fact #2 - There has been evidence reported of 11/12 of the Patriots game balls being 2 pounds less psi than what they were when the refs measured them prior to the games. The Indi balls were fine. Clearly something occurred and someone is responsible.

fact #3 - There has been statistical fumble evidence going back to 2007 that points to the Patriots being so far outlying compared to the mean that an explanation is due. Deflated footballs more than certainly would explain this.

But considering past performance can be used as a predictor of future results... which is pretty much the point from your post above... I refer you back to Fact #1 before you attempt to refute facts #2 and #3.
                              1. They were "caught" breaking an unfair rule that was put in place by the people that were too stupid to have thought of doing it in the first place. Sorry, but I have 2ERO respect for people that intentionally ignore the context to satisfy their base urges. None.

2. Those are the facts, unfortunately they don't IN ANY WAY prove the Pat's were culpable.

3. This proves nothing other than the Patriots do a better job of holding on to the ball. The argument that "The Pats are SOOOOOO much better at hanging on to the ball that they MUST ber cheating is illogical. Sorry. SOMEONE has to be the best. How being the best proves one MUST be cheating is beyond me...

Really, what you're arguing is that if someone has been guilty of a previous transgression (and we haven't admitted that anyway), then if they're accused of ANOTHER transgression, they MUST be guilty.

Gee, if only American jurisprudence could adopt this attitude, you could save a fortune on court costs.

We could call it the "One strike and you're out forever" law...
                              Last edited by CommissarSpartacus; 01-26-2015, 08:43 AM.
                              My tebya razdavim

Comment

• coastal
                                Legendary Zoner
                                • Mar 2005

1. They were "caught" breaking an unfair rule that was put in place by the people that were too stupid to have thought of doing it in the first place. Sorry, but I have 2ERO respect for people that intentionally ignore the context to satisfy their base urges. None.

2. Those are the facts, unfortunately they don't IN ANY WAY prove the Pat's were culpable.

3. This proves nothing other than the Patriots do a better job of holding on to the ball. The argument that "The Pats are SOOOOOO much better at hanging on to the ball that they MUST ber cheating is illogical. Sorry. SOMEONE has to be the best. How being the best proves one MUST be cheating is beyond me...

Really, what you're arguing is that if someone has been guilty of a previous transgression (and we haven't admitted that anyway), then if they're accused of ANOTHER transgression, they MUST be guilty.

Gee, if only American jurisprudence could adopt this attitude, you could save a fortune on court costs.

We could call it the "One strike and you're out forever" law...
                                1. Your assessment of the rule is irrelevant. The NFL punished them for breaking a rule.

2. I agree that in and of itself doesn't slam dunk it. When put with fact 1 and fact 3... sorry there is more than a preponderance of evidence.

3. intellectually dishonest argument on your part. This is where it becomes difficult even having a conversation with you about this.

and the rest of the crap u put down is just that... Pure crap.
                                Last edited by coastal; 01-26-2015, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X