Merged all things Brady, cheating, bellicheat, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ckg927
    Not quite Best in the World....
    • Aug 2012

Re: Robert Kraft wants an apology from the NFL

Hey, Mr. Kraft: **** your apology, **** you in the neck, MF'er...**** the Cheatriots...**** the Red Sox, who were the last MLB team to integrate...AND **** Boston, that place that dissed Bill Russell so badly he called the city "a flea market for racism".

Did I say the F word one too many times?
    John Hemingway(facing certain death): I want to see Buffalo win the Super Bowl.
    David Coltrane(threatening John): Nobody's going to live that long, pal.

-The John Larroquette Show, "A Dark and Stormy Night", 4/12/94

Comment

• ckg927
      Not quite Best in the World....
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by MST3KBillsfan View Post
      Dear Mr. Kraft, I have requested that the NFL send you an apology to your inbox. To obtain the document, please put your head between your own legs and shove it up your own ass.
      No, no, no...the RIGHT way to say it is this..."Please put your head in your hands...once you shine that head up nice and good...put your head between your legs....turn that sum***** sideways...AND STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS!"
      John Hemingway(facing certain death): I want to see Buffalo win the Super Bowl.
      David Coltrane(threatening John): Nobody's going to live that long, pal.

-The John Larroquette Show, "A Dark and Stormy Night", 4/12/94

Comment

• upstart
        Sir Osis of Liver
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
        Now both Kraft and Belichek sounded way too confident in their pressers...they know Goodell will make it go away.
        The Pats reputation hasn't been tarnished. The Pats should be looked at as a model and top tier NFL franchise over the last 15 years. Fans of all teams should be happy to have New England as an example of what their team could be,
        The NFL forgot the main component of any business model, the customer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        The ONLY reason to oppose Voter ID laws is to endorse Vote Fraud.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

**** Kraft and **** the Patriots organization.

You know, I used to think Kraft had class and made a mistake by hiring an ass in Belicheck- obviously he can't fire Belicheck for being an arrogant ass when he's winning. As far as Brady: he's arrogant, too, but I don't think they were too concerned about that when they drafted him with a 6th round pick after he spent most of his college career riding pine behind a ****ty baseball player.

But after this, it seems that Kraft is just as arrogant as those two bastards. He knows he owns Goodell's sorry ass and he knows he can get away with it. Brady and Belicheck think they're above the rules because they know what it feels like to win and won't risk losing. Kraft feels like he's above the rules because he has money and is not afraid to use it to buy influence.

All three of them are horrible human beings who are tarnishing the league. And because of his affiliation with Kraft, Goodell is as impotent as a Nevada boxing commissioner.

This will be a better league when all 4 of them are out of football.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
            Skoobasaurus-Rex
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by upstart View Post
            The Pats reputation hasn't been tarnished. The Pats should be looked at as a model and top tier NFL franchise over the last 15 years. Fans of all teams should be happy to have New England as an example of what their team could be,
            When the cameras stop rolling for the Pats, so did the Championships.

Comment

• Strongman
              • Apr 2006

I have a hard time seeing Goodell doing anything to one of the league's most valuable franchises owned by his friend and the NFL's golden boy Brady.

Comment

• paladin warrior
                All-Pro Zoner
                • Oct 2004

What a A.$.$.-O Kraft!! . NFL and Fans won't take accept a apology from Kraft. All NFL and fans spit at Kraft face . Except cheater and M.....F...er Fans

Comment

• Spartacus
                  • Mar 2003

You diehards are funny.

Even if you're completely wrong, you won't apologi2e.

Nah, it's not a hatred issue at all.
                  My tebya razdavim

Comment

• Sammy Avalon
                    Refugee
                    • Aug 2012

Let Shiva be a sceptic for once. He loves it, especially if he's the only one Attention seeking are we?

On Crafts statement: This is a typical machiavellian way of trying to rebuff an accusation when having nothing else to prove. Aggression and intimidation from a position of power and influence. It's very effective under the right circumstances.

I don't think much will happen as far as disciplinary consequences go. But if the Pats win the Superbowl their legacy will be forever be tarnished and discredited. Especially since this is the second time they have been caught cheating.

And that is priceless.

Comment

• harmonkoz
                      Spartacus is a troll
                      • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Sammy Avalon View Post
                      Let Shiva be a sceptic for once. He loves it, especially if he's the only one Attention seeking are we?

On Crafts statement: This is a typical machiavellian way of trying to rebuff an accusation when having nothing else to prove. Aggression and intimidation from a position of power and influence. It's very effective under the right circumstances.

I don't think much will happen as far as disciplinary consequences go. But if the Pats win the Superbowl their legacy will be forever be tarnished and discredited. Especially since this is the second time they have been caught cheating.

And that is priceless.

You call what Fartacus is doing being a sceptic? I call it being a troll. Quite clearly trolling.

I do agree with the rest of your take. I would love to see the Cheatriots get booed off the field in victory.
                      The Dolphins Blow, the Jets Swallow, and the Patriots take it in the arse.

Comment

• YardRat
                        Well, lookie here...
                        • Dec 2004

Nobody deeply involved in the league probably cares as much about the Patriot 'legacy' as much as the public does, but one would think they are damn sick and tired of being associated with someone that continuously spits in the face of the integrity of the game at their expense. I hate to say it, but if the rest of the owners don't man up and demand real consequences, they deserve what they get...we just have to continue to suffer along with them, which sucks.

If the owners are OK with running their league like professional wrestling it's their call, but I sincerely hope if they do the status of the 'sport' gets relegated to the level where it belongs, and that isn't anywhere near major league, professional competition.
                        YardRat Wall of Fame
                        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Sammy Avalon
                          Refugee
                          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by harmonkoz View Post
                          You call what Fartacus is doing being a sceptic? I call it being a troll. Quite clearly trolling.

I do agree with the rest of your take. I would love to see the Cheatriots get booed off the field in victory.
                          No he's not a troll. He just love going against the grain. It's been his bread butter since I can remember.

The patriots getting booed off the field and Chief Gestapo Goodell's facial expression zoomed in!

Comment

• coastal
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Mar 2005

The conflict of interest, given Goodell's relationship with Kraft, is of primary concern here.

the "investigation" is likely nothing more than PR management.

Comment

• better days
                              • Jan 2010

This whole thing was a non-issue.
                              You would love to believe that, but it is a HUGE issue.

The Pats* are proven CHEATERS & the CHEATING NEVER ENDS.

Belicheck & Brady both need to be suspended for a year.

Comment

• Historian
                                2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                                • Dec 2002

The Pats reputation hasn't been tarnished. ,
                                That's true.

They will forever be looked at as the team that waved their dicks at a female reporter.

Comment

Working...
                                X