Merged all things Brady, cheating, bellicheat, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Parzival
    This is a list: They're my demands
    • Aug 2012

Re: Robert Kraft wants an apology from the NFL

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
    If the Bills had played with under-inflated balls for the last 13 years, their record would be JUST AS GOOD as the Patriots! The fumble stats prove it!

Not one person has said that. Anywhere.
    Over thinking, over analyzing, separates the body from the mind.

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

Originally posted by cookie G View Post
      Our office has been conducting an investigation as to whether the footballs used in last Sunday’s AFC Championship Game complied with the specifications that are set forth in the playing rules. The investigation began based on information that suggested that the game balls used by the New England Patriots were not properly inflated to levels required by the playing rules, specifically Playing Rule 2, Section 1, which requires that the ball be inflated to between 12.5 and 13.5 pounds per square inch. Prior to the game, the game officials inspect the footballs to be used by each team and confirm that this standard is satisfied, which was done before last Sunday’s game.

Of course, that finding is subject to change, now that assistant commissioner Kraft has gotten involved.

Expect a retraction, and an apology.
      Yeah, I knew that part, but Bill Cody stated the league announced the deflation wasn't weather-related and was 'man-made'...that's the part I haven't seen...or missed.
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by upstart View Post
        Project this,the Patriots have indicated that they provided the NFL with access to whatever they wanted access to. Standard practice reviewing this will be conducted and documented

When the NFL comes out of this with nothing, that implies that the Patriots are not cheating in any way at all. That's why an apology from the NFL will happen.

The media is pounding them because of Spygate and the sudden incredible vanishing act of evidence. The league squashed Matt Walsh who said he snuck into opposing teams practices for 3 years between 2000-2002 to tape gameplans. Then shockingly, all the film is gone.

Then Kraft leads the charge to raise Goodells salary from like 7 Mil to the 35-40 Mil range.

Gee, why would anyone outside of New England have it out for the Pats and question the integrity of the NFL ?

If you don't like the press and general public pounding them, start following cricket.
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

“Ah you think cheating is your ally? You merely adopted the practice. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was fined for it, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!”

YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY

Comment

• Strongman
            • Apr 2006

Comment

• chris66
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
              The media is pounding them because of Spygate and the sudden incredible vanishing act of evidence. The league squashed Matt Walsh who said he snuck into opposing teams practices for 3 years between 2000-2002 to tape gameplans. Then shockingly, all the film is gone.

Then Kraft leads the charge to raise Goodells salary from like 7 Mil to the 35-40 Mil range.

Gee, why would anyone outside of New England have it out for the Pats and question the integrity of the NFL ?

If you don't like the press and general public pounding them, start following cricket.
              The film never existed. Walsh was lying. He was bitter because he was fired.

Comment

• Woodman
                Legendary Zoner
                • Apr 2014

The biggest ass clown the NFL has is ......... wait for it ..........

ROBERT KRAFT!!

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• better days
                  • Jan 2010

Originally posted by chris66 View Post
                  The film never existed. Walsh was lying. He was bitter because he was fired.
                  LMAO. Goodell admitted to burning the film & the rest of the evidence he had from spygate.

Thanks to Kraft's buddy Goodell, the film no longer exists, but we all know it did.

The Pats* did not pay that fine & lose a draft pick for no reason.

Comment

• chris66
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by better days View Post
                    LMAO. Goodell admitted to burning the film & the rest of the evidence he had from spygate.

Thanks to Kraft's buddy Goodell, the film no longer exists, but we all know it did.

The Pats* did not pay that fine & lose a draft pick for no reason.
                    Dont even know where to start. So ill start from the beginning.
                    The tapes that were destroyed were of the coaches signals. That was in sept of 07.

On the Friday before the superbowl. The Boston Herald ran a story wtitten by John Tomasse that there were tapes of the Rams walk through prior to SB36 and that Matt Walsh had them.

In May of 08 the NFL interviewed walsh an he provided tapes of coaches signals which was what the nfl already knew. Walsh admitted that he never taped a walkthrough and the Herald retracted the story and apologized.

Comment

• YardRat
                      Well, lookie here...
                      • Dec 2004

Yeah, too bad it's on record that Belichick admitted to Goodell that he'd been taping ever since he arrived in New England.
                      YardRat Wall of Fame
                      #56 DARRYL TALLEY

Comment

• Night Train
                        Retired - On Several Levels
                        • Jul 2005

Co-authored by Ryan M. Rodenberg, Special to SI.com “On the totality of the available evidence and the potential unknown evidence, the Commissioner's

I guess the press is making it all up.
                        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• chris66
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                          Yeah, too bad it's on record that Belichick admitted to Goodell that he'd been taping ever since he arrived in New England.
                          Coaches signals. Not practices

Comment

• chris66
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
                            http://www.si.com/nfl/2014/09/17/rog...-arlen-specter

I guess the press is making it all up.
                            Press still makes it up. Cant tell you how many times i read references.

Google matt walsh,herald apology.

Comment

• Swiper
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Sep 2010

Originally posted by chris66 View Post
                              Press still makes it up. Cant tell you how many times i read references.

Google matt walsh,herald apology.

ROFL @ you. You read that article? There are MULTIPLE citings of taping by various organizations.

One of several:

On Nov. 19, 2006, Doug Collins, the Green Bay Packers’ security chief removed Patriots film guy Matt Estrella after Estrella was caught taping the Packers’ defensive signals.
                              What part of that, exactly, did the media "make up?"

Comment

• YardRat
                                Well, lookie here...
                                • Dec 2004

"I've got no rules to hold me down / to make me fret, or make me frown / I had rules, but now I'm free / There are no rules for me! "

YardRat Wall of Fame
                                #56 DARRYL TALLEY

Comment

Working...
                                X