• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • imbondz
    Democrats are people too
    • Jan 2003

Fire alarm in Patriots hotel keeps going off in middle of night

lol.

For the second time in three nights, the New England Patriots were awoken in their hotel by a false fire alarm. On Tuesday, the alarm sounded at 1:30 a.m. for approximately 10 minutes. The incident…

For the second time in three nights, the New England Patriots were awoken in their hotel by a false fire alarm. On Tuesday, the alarm sounded at 1:30 a.m. for approximately 10 minutes. The incident was deemed an “anomaly” by the hotel according to Jeff Darlington, and was quickly forgotten amid the hustle and bustle of media day.
    My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

• Pinkerton Security
    Pinkerton's son
    • Feb 2006

Re: Fire alarm in Patriots hotel keeps going off in middle of night

woops. lol

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

How deflating to their preparation.
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• feldspar
        • Mar 2007

I don't see anything in the rulebook that says the Seahawks can't hire somebody to pull the fire alarm in the Patriots' hotel every night; therefore, it's perfectly acceptable. Right, Pats fans?

Gosh, I wish I had thought of that.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

That's good for them.

Comment

• trapezeus
            Legendary Zoner
            • Oct 2004

couldn't have happened to a better set of guys.

Comment

• Night Train
              Retired - On Several Levels
              • Jul 2005

Kraft will instruct Goodell to have everyone in the hallways killed.
              Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• stuckincincy
                Buffalo Bills Fan
                • Sep 2003

I hope they find the creep(s) that did that. Be it directed at NE or whatever, that cowardly vandalism hurts, and at the very least, inconveniences every person in that hotel.
                Last edited by stuckincincy; 01-29-2015, 02:46 PM.
                Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• Meathead
                  Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
                  • Jul 2002

well i hate the cheaters as much as the next fan who hates cheating and cheaters who cheat cheat cheat but as the socially responsible nerd that i am its not cool to pull fire alarms. workers have actually gotten hurt and killed responding to falsies. like reeally bad luck for them but still a simple prank is not a great reason to take that risk and waste that money

we need to come up with something like icy hot in the laundered underwear crotches or steel spikes in their chairs or something. has to target the ball area
                  One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Gronk wasted, thinking that the alarm was key slot to his room.
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• paladin warrior
                      All-Pro Zoner
                      • Oct 2004

Good !! Let the cheater have a heavy tire . Make sure Patriots without sleeping.

Comment

• Gibby
                        Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
                        • Jun 2006

That's gotta deflate the tension.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by stuckincincy View Post
                          I hope they find the creep(s) that did that. Be it directed at NE or whatever, that cowardly vandalism hurts, and at the very least, inconveniences every person in that hotel.
                          Shut up

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                            Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
                            well i hate the cheaters as much as the next fan who hates cheating and cheaters who cheat cheat cheat but as the socially responsible nerd that i am its not cool to pull fire alarms. workers have actually gotten hurt and killed responding to falsies. like reeally bad luck for them but still a simple prank is not a great reason to take that risk and waste that money

we need to come up with something like icy hot in the laundered underwear crotches or steel spikes in their chairs or something. has to target the ball area
                            I want to see every Patriot get food poisoning the day before the game.. Someone put a teaspoon of rubbing alcohol in their water cooler. That should do it.

Comment

• Gibby
                              Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
                              • Jun 2006

Originally posted by stuckincincy View Post
                              Wait, what hotel are they in? Hey, I wouldn't object to smoking a cigar a bit too close to the smoke detector at say 1:40 AM, and again at 4:30 AM. I'd only do it the night before the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi View Post
                              I want to see every Patriot get food poisoning the day before the game.. Someone put a teaspoon of rubbing alcohol in their water cooler. That should do it.
                              Wasn't there an episode of Coach where this was the plotline? Also, IIRC there was a ****ty cable tv movie on this.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍