• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Bogosian Makes A Great First Impression

Sabres lost but our new Defenseman had 11 hits and several were of the crushing variety. May have been jacked up for his first game but that was a hell of a hello.

He just streamrolled a few guys on those hits (which had the crowd going nuts) and later the Flyers wanted nothing to do with him. Cleared his man out of the crease and played great D.

I guess Murray wanted the polar opposite of Myers and he's signed for a long time also. If Kane can score next year, then I'm suddenly liking this trade a lot.

I know that Murray pulled his old scout notes and had both players rated higher than Myers. I see why with Bogosian. Stay healthy and he's got the look of a future Captain.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit
  • MitchMurrayDowntown
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Re: Bogosian Makes A Great First Impression

Anyone have some videos of him performing ??

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

He had several of this variety.
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
        Sabres lost but our new Defenseman had 11 hits and several were of the crushing variety. May have been jacked up for his first game but that was a hell of a hello.

He just streamrolled a few guys on those hits (which had the crowd going nuts) and later the Flyers wanted nothing to do with him. Cleared his man out of the crease and played great D.

I guess Murray wanted the polar opposite of Myers and he's signed for a long time also. If Kane can score next year, then I'm suddenly liking this trade a lot.

I know that Murray pulled his old scout notes and had both players rated higher than Myers. I see why with Bogosian. Stay healthy and he's got the look of a future Captain.
        im liking this trade, though i still think they gave up too much. bogosian has untapped potential as well, no reason why he cant blossom in buffalo. i still think buffalo may have given up on myers too soon, if he hits his potential as well, but bogosian is more steady right now. and 11 hits? well, if he can keep that up, holy hell.
        Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

Working...
        X