Thread: Bogosian Makes A Great First Impression

Retired - On Several Levels Night Train's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,240 Times in 7,618 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Bogosian Makes A Great First Impression

Sabres lost but our new Defenseman had 11 hits and several were of the crushing variety. May have been jacked up for his first game but that was a hell of a hello.

He just streamrolled a few guys on those hits (which had the crowd going nuts) and later the Flyers wanted nothing to do with him. Cleared his man out of the crease and played great D.

I guess Murray wanted the polar opposite of Myers and he's signed for a long time also. If Kane can score next year, then I'm suddenly liking this trade a lot.

I know that Murray pulled his old scout notes and had both players rated higher than Myers. I see why with Bogosian. Stay healthy and he's got the look of a future Captain.

2. Post thanked by:

casdhf (02-16-2015),coastal (02-16-2015),JATMtheJATM (02-16-2015),Skooby (02-16-2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,219 Times in 3,688 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Bogosian Makes A Great First Impression

Anyone have some videos of him performing ??

Retired - On Several Levels Night Train's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,240 Times in 7,618 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Thanks
    Thanked 16,519 Times in 12,055 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Night Train View Post
    Sabres lost but our new Defenseman had 11 hits and several were of the crushing variety. May have been jacked up for his first game but that was a hell of a hello.

He just streamrolled a few guys on those hits (which had the crowd going nuts) and later the Flyers wanted nothing to do with him. Cleared his man out of the crease and played great D.

I guess Murray wanted the polar opposite of Myers and he's signed for a long time also. If Kane can score next year, then I'm suddenly liking this trade a lot.

I know that Murray pulled his old scout notes and had both players rated higher than Myers. I see why with Bogosian. Stay healthy and he's got the look of a future Captain.
    im liking this trade, though i still think they gave up too much. bogosian has untapped potential as well, no reason why he cant blossom in buffalo. i still think buffalo may have given up on myers too soon, if he hits his potential as well, but bogosian is more steady right now. and 11 hits? well, if he can keep that up, holy hell.
    Flag of Ukraine.svg