Thread: Matt Moore best option for Buffalo Bills

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Matt Moore best option for Buffalo Bills

http://buffalowdown.com/2015/03/02/b...buffalo-bills/

There’s no doubt that if Miami could keep him around they’d like to but with their own cap concerns and at 31 years of age, Moore would require both a lucrative contract as well as a chance to start; with Tannehill having the quarterback starting spot locked down there’s no way the latter will happen.The cost for Moore won’t be astronomical for Buffalo but they can afford the $4 million a year like he’s gotten paid the previous two seasons. And at a one-year initial investment, why not? With the weapons the Bills currently possess on the outside and a little more help up front, there’s no doubt that Moore could bring back a playoff pedigree the Buffalo organization has missed for the last 14 seasons.

I pointed out in the FA QB thread that Moore was the best option. He had a good year as a starter and his TD to INT % was best of all of those available. I like a guy that can hand it off or throw it safely to the weapons we have.

We need help up front as many have pointed out too but a veteran option like Moore that can start or be a solid backup if EJ finally clicks.

2. Post thanked by:

swiper (03-03-2015)

Pinkerton's son Pinkerton Security's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Matt Moore best option for Buffalo Bills

Quote Originally Posted by bdutton View Post
    http://buffalowdown.com/2015/03/02/b...buffalo-bills/

He had a good year as a starter and his TD to INT % was best of all of those available.
    I dont necessarily disagree that hes a decent option, but what year did he have a good year as a starter? 2011? Thats quite a while ago.

4. Post thanked by:

better days (03-03-2015)