X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

March Madness: #4 Pat Williams vs #13 Antoine Winfield (POLL CLOSED)

#Bills March Madness Day 6: Poll 3 (3 of 4 Today): #4 Pat Williams vs #13 Antoine Winfield

Very solid match-up!
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• The King
      • Jun 2004

March Madness: #3 Jack Kemp vs #14 Booker Edgerson (POLL CLOSED)

#Bills March Madness Day 6: Poll 4 (4 of 4 Today): #3 Jack Kemp vs #14 Booker Edgerson
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• stuckincincy
        Buffalo Bills Fan
        • Sep 2003

Re: March Madness: #1 Fred Jackson vs #16 Wade Phillips

Phillips.
        Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• sukie
          Seriously?
          • Sep 2012

Re: March Madness: #3 Jack Kemp vs #14 Booker Edgerson

Kemp... 46 and change completion % 118 TD 183 INT... the championship years... lots of INTs...

Booker... A beast as a CB... GOtta go with Book on this one
          Edgerson appeared in playoffs four consecutive years, and in three straight AFL Championship games. The Bills beat the San Diego Chargers in 1964 and again in 1965, when Edgerson was selected as an American Football League All-Star.
          Edgerson had 23 interceptions in his eight-year career in Buffalo, and scored on two, including one against Joe Namath. He also forced and returned a fumble for the deciding score in a 1969 game against the Cincinnati Bengals, played in blizzard conditions.

Comment

• CoolBreeze
            • Feb 2009

Fred Jackson... He will be the second most loved RB in franchise history when he retires IMO.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
              Peterman Sucks!
              • Mar 2006

Honestly this should be Wade as he was the last coach really worth a damn that this franchise had. Also the last time the team made the playoffs.

But people focus on the recent and everyone loves Fred.

Comment

• Topas
                German smartass
                • Feb 2014

Re: March Madness: #4 Pat Williams vs #13 Antoine Winfield

Tough matchup. Williams probably gave more value to the Bills. But Winfield is one of my all-time favorite Bills. I remember one game vs Miami where he was the only guy that could tackle Ricky Williams one on one. One of the best tacklers in the game. There were almost no sweeps called in his direction.
                Hated to see him leave.

EDIT: damn, cannot vote on my IPhone. Don't see the poll.
                Last edited by Topas; 04-01-2015, 01:49 AM.

Comment

• The King
                  • Jun 2004

March Madnss: #1 Jim Kelly vs #16 Kenneth Davis (POLL CLOSED)

#Bills March Madness Day 7: Poll 1 (1 of 4 Today): #1 Jim Kelly vs #16 Kenneth Davis
                  It was all

Comment

• The King
                    • Jun 2004

March Madness: #8 Lee Evans vs #9 Jonas Jennings (POLL CLOSED)

#Bills March Madness Day 7: Poll 2 (2 of 4 Today): #8 Lee Evans vs #9 Jonas Jennings
                    It was all

Comment

• The King
                      • Jun 2004

March Madness: #5 Eric Wood vs #12 Terrence McGee (POLL CLOSED)

@BillsZone#Bills March Madness Day 7: Poll 3 (3 of 4 Today): #5 Eric Wood vs #12 Terrence McGee
                      It was all

Comment

• The King
                        • Jun 2004

March Madness: #6 Tedd Washington vs #11 Stew Barber (POLL Closed)

#Bills March Madness Day 7: Poll 4 (4 of 4 Today): #6 Tedd Washington vs #11 Stew Barber
                        It was all

Comment

• The King
                          • Jun 2004

Re: March Madness: Round 1 Archive

I have lumped all the round 1 match-ups into this thread to clean things up a bit.
                          It was all

Comment

• Historian
                            2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                            • Dec 2002

Re: March Madness: #6 Tedd Washington vs #11 Stew Barber

Stew was a great tackle, but a lousey GM

Comment

• Ed
                              Dude
                              • Sep 2002

Re: March Madness: #8 Lee Evans vs #9 Jonas Jennings

How did Jonas Jennings even qualify and why are people voting for him?

Comment

• CleveSteve
                                • Apr 2011

Re: March Madness: #8 Lee Evans vs #9 Jonas Jennings

I voted for Lee because I grew up with him. We were in fourth grade and fifth grade class together and were on the football team together in middle school before going to different high schools. Lee was such a great guy. I think in seventh grade we didn't throw a single pass to him, lol. Pretty much just ran all day. We had a guy run for over 350 yards in a game in eighth grade. He (the guy that ran for all the yards... not Lee obviously) ended up getting banged up a lot in high school and played at Wake Forest. Memories.

Comment

Working...
                                X