Thread: Question about Reinhart??

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Question about Reinhart??

I admit, that I never saw him play in any of his 9 NHL games, so forgive my lack of intelligence. For anyone that did see him, was his lack of success attributed to him not being physically ready, or the fact that he was grouped on a very weak line.

Hypothetically speaking, if Reinhart is on our 2nd line, w/ Moulson, Gionta, or something like that, could you not see him having success then??

What say you??
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Thanks
    Thanked 26,312 Times in 13,736 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Question about Reinhart??

They were never going to keep him up this season. No sense in starting the clock on his contract early when everyone knew the season was a waste.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,508 Times in 12,046 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Question about Reinhart??

Quote Originally Posted by elltrain22 View Post
    I admit, that I never saw him play in any of his 9 NHL games, so forgive my lack of intelligence. For anyone that did see him, was his lack of success attributed to him not being physically ready, or the fact that he was grouped on a very weak line.

Hypothetically speaking, if Reinhart is on our 2nd line, w/ Moulson, Gionta, or something like that, could you not see him having success then??

What say you??
    He wasnt physically ready. Skill wise, was close. Mentally, the same. He was just weak. They sent him back to Kootenay and worked his ass off to get stronger, from what I've read.

He's probably going to need a few seasons of work and development, but he should be good to go this season and will probably be just fine. Learn on the job kinda thing.