Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: humble jack not bothered by Murray's comments

Buckle me in on the highway of sin mightysimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,026 Times in 1,387 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: humble jack not bothered by Murray's comments

Quote Originally Posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
    What sought after experienced NHL Head Coach wants to work closely with and have his career depend on a "social hand grenade"?
    I think the coach's job would be really easy with good players brought on by good scouting and draft picks no matter how awkward he is to talk to.

that slimey ass of an admin at the zone Dude's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,563 Times in 2,509 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Well, Spike's constant pounding and trolling has me convinced. I'm going to drive to Buffalo and fire Tim Murray today.

You act like we can do something about it, or we're all going to stop following the team because you've showed us the light. We, unlike you, are fans. That's it. If you want some monumental change to take place, this is not the place to make it happen.

Give it a ****ing rest. The trolling needs to stop. The hijacking of every thread into the SpikedLemonade Show needs to stop. You're destroying this board. Make it stop or you're going to be removed.

3. Post thanked by:

BertSquirtgum (04-20-2015),ckg927 (04-20-2015),DetDannyWilliams (04-20-2015),Yasgur's Farm (04-25-2015)

Not quite Best in the World.... ckg927's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,516 Times in 4,889 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

What do you expect him to say?

Murray does not have the social skills to be a NHL executive. This is not the first time he put his foot in his mouth.

Murray is much better suited to be what he loves to do -- be a scout.
    Stop obsessing over Tim Murray. It's as bad as Tim drooling over McDavid. BTW, worry about your precious Bruins and not us.
    "We've got a lot to cover. The good news is...I've got the time and I ain't going anywhere." -CM Punk, AEW Rampage, 8/20/21

"I see things in black and white and I have a zero tolerance policy for ****ty people." -Jon Moxley, AEW Dynamite, 1/6/21

Not quite Best in the World.... ckg927's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,516 Times in 4,889 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    Well, Spike's constant pounding and trolling has me convinced. I'm going to drive to Buffalo and fire Tim Murray today.

You act like we can do something about it, or we're all going to stop following the team because you've showed us the light. We, unlike you, are fans. That's it. If you want some monumental change to take place, this is not the place to make it happen.

Give it a ****ing rest. The trolling needs to stop. The hijacking of every thread into the SpikedLemonade Show needs to stop. You're destroying this board. Make it stop or you're going to be removed.
    About damned time! I have a better punishment: Just give him to Rob Ray so he can use him as a speed bag just like that "fan" in Quebec was when he hopped on the ice and got the crap beaten out of him.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,218 Times in 1,859 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Murray is best suited to be a scout.

No interpersonal skills or executive presence.

There is a reason he was never a NHL GM until Buffalo hired him in desperation.

Murray will be gone in 3 years and back to living the scouting life.
    you don't seem to have any interpersonal skills either. i don't see you as a scout.