Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: To the folks wanting us to draft OL

Thanks
    Thanked 13,409 Times in 9,123 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: To the folks wanting us to draft OL

Proof for the ****** ofg the board:

Pegula:

"I personally met with Richie, along with Doug Whaley, Rex Ryan and Kim regarding an opportunity to earn a spot on the Buffalo Bills roster. Obviously, we all discussed Richie's past experience in the NCAA and NFL. We are convinced that Richie is prepared to move forward and has and will continue to take the necessary steps to improve himself as a person and a teammate. Following discussion with the rest of the coaching staff, we as an organization will provide him with the opportunity to do so."
    http://www.wgr550.com/Bills-owner-Pe...669?pid=455867

You can look the Ryan comments up in the wgr archives yourself. They are there too. Deal with the facts.

Suggestion to Better Days. STFU unless you actually know the facts.
    Last edited by swiper; 04-29-2015 at 03:51 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,698 Times in 2,473 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    Proof for the ****** ofg the board:

Pegula:

http://www.wgr550.com/Bills-owner-Pe...669?pid=455867

You can look the Ryan comments up in the wgr archives yourself. They are there too. Deal with the facts.

Suggestion to Better Days. STFU unless you actually know the facts.
    I know the facts little dick.

Of course they think Richie will be fine or they would not have signed him.

But that does not mean they don't think there is the POSSIBILITY he could screw up or they would not have emphasized the fact he is on a short leash.

What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace X-Era's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 Times in 1,212 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

They took several skill positions CB, WR, RB, and only one OL. But I really like the Miller pick.

I'm surprised so many are so down on the Bills for not drafting more OL. They have a roster with solid vets, up and comers, and plenty of young prospects already.

If you wanted us to draft 3 more OL this year you must want us to give them one year to prove themselves or they're cut and we go back to the draft to draft more. That's not how the good teams do it. It's just not how it's done. As it is we're probably going to have to cut a guy we drafted or signed last year. So that would make it either wasted money or a wasted pick.

I'm not surprised we only drafted one. I am a bit surprised it was a OG. I really expected to see us take a OT.

SpikedLemonade

Our OL was crap last year. Homers blame Marrone and friends despite the fact they loved Marrone and friends when they came from the Syacuse Suck.

Our OL will be crap or less than crap this year. We have less talent on that OL than perhaps 3 teams.

Whether we drafted 3 last year makes no difference. 2nd round fail. 5th round crap. 7th round drop out. Incognito sucks Best Days' coq.

There is no point in saying this to the OL ignorant. They just don't get it. OL is just not sexy for them.

They see every fat man as being equal. They get wet over 40 Combine times.

They will once again blame the QB or RB when we fail this year. They can't think beyond that.

It is what they do every year. Their view is obstructed when their head is up their ass.

They wish we had 3 TEs who each weigh less than 245 lbs despite we have no QB who can find them open or an OL who will hold the line for 3 seconds. They think a moving TE can block like an OL.

******s.
    Last edited by Haile SpikedLemonade; 05-03-2015 at 04:40 PM.

Too sober for this... mysticsoto's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,210 Times in 2,111 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I think the OL will be an order of magnitude better. Under Marrone, he tried to make the OL do things that didn't suit them - surprising that he didn't have a better ability to coach them (or to have the OL coach coach them better). Regardless, Incognito is better than any RG we had last year, or LG for that matter. Kujo has been working hard in the offseason so he may come and surprise people. And frankly, Cyril Richardson started to improve toward the end of last year. With Miller in the mix, I think we're MUCH better off.

6. Post thanked by:

Mace (05-03-2015),Night Train (05-03-2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,093 Times in 3,572 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
    Our OL was crap last year. Homers blame Marrone and friends despite the fact they loved Marrone and friends when they came from the Syacuse Suck.

Our OL will be crap or less than crap this year. We have less talent on that OL than perhaps 3 teams.

Whether we drafted 3 last year makes no difference. 2nd round fail. 5th round crap. 7th round drop out. Incognito sucks Best Days' coq.

There is no point in saying this to the OL ignorant. They just don't get it. OL is just not sexy for them.

They will once again blame the QB or RB when we fail this year. They can't think beyond that.

It is what they do every year. Their view is obstructed when their head is up their ass.

They wish we had 3 TEs who each weigh less than 245 lbs despite we have no QB who can find them open or an OL who will hold the line for 3 seconds. They think a moving TE can block like an OL.

******s.
    The OL will be vastly improved over last year. Marrone and Hackett sucked. It doesn't matter who loved them (not me) before coming to the Bills, they proved to suck in the NFL just like people loved Manziel before he played, and sucked. Coaching will be a major reason for improvement, but not the only reason.

The players will be better. Glenn won't have an illness that knocks him out of most of the off-season and pre-season. Neither he nor Wood will be playing next to a scrub OG (Incognito sucks? LOL! I should have stopped reading right there). Urbik starting at RG again will stabilize that position and help Henderson. And then there are guys like Clay, Felton, and McCoy to help block.

8. Post thanked by:

Mace (05-03-2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,399 Times in 2,198 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by SpikedLemonade View Post

******s.
    Who loved Marrone? Name them.