Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: anyone else just nervous?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,218 Times in 1,859 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: anyone else just nervous?

i guess i can get comfortable with the d adjusting again,but i think the lack of injuries was huge. against the crappy raiders, dareus went out and they struggled big time.

on offense, i think it either all works or they did what they did to bledsoe, dressed up the fun parts to sell tickets, but left those parts to rot without a real line.

part of me thinks last year's line was due to piss poor coaching. i have never seen so many good players regress. and i have a hard time thing every linemen drafted last year sucked. i really hope that coaching and scheme can improve the line 20-30%, that the FA and 2015 draft picks can help another 20-30% and then some other good old luck fill in the rest.

but if last year's line is playing like they did into this new season, it won't stun me if we have a full on diva revolt from the skill positions.

2. Post thanked by:

Mace (04-25-2015),OpIv37 (04-24-2015)

Haha...yeah you think so ? Mace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,494 Times in 9,189 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by trapezeus View Post
    i guess i can get comfortable with the d adjusting again,but i think the lack of injuries was huge. against the crappy raiders, dareus went out and they struggled big time.

on offense, i think it either all works or they did what they did to bledsoe, dressed up the fun parts to sell tickets, but left those parts to rot without a real line.

part of me thinks last year's line was due to piss poor coaching. i have never seen so many good players regress. and i have a hard time thing every linemen drafted last year sucked. i really hope that coaching and scheme can improve the line 20-30%, that the FA and 2015 draft picks can help another 20-30% and then some other good old luck fill in the rest.

but if last year's line is playing like they did into this new season, it won't stun me if we have a full on diva revolt from the skill positions.
    Read somewhere they're changing from zone blocking to man/power scheme for the OL, which is likely just what the doc ordered for the developing players.

Rexy has an effect, they'll all shine with it the first year. Shady is likeliest complainer, but he's going to be running so much he won't mind for this year at least after they sweetened his contract.

My head still tells me they're a 7-9/8-8 team, but last year they were 9-7, Ryan himself is worth at least 2 initial wins his first go round purely on motivation so I'm I'm thinking they will be 10-6 or 11-5 just because of the Ryan Ryan'ing.

I think the issue will be year 2, and whether or not people really think they are that good to begin with without the Ryan effect once reality sets in and teams start overloading the box ridiculously to make Shady look like Spiller.
    Last edited by Mace; 04-25-2015 at 06:45 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,399 Times in 2,198 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I get a little nervous when I'm about to unload a big dump but then it comes crashing down and I feel very relieved.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't read anything just posted off the title.

Haha...yeah you think so ? Mace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,494 Times in 9,189 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
    I get a little nervous when I'm about to unload a big dump but then it comes crashing down and I feel very relieved.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't read anything just posted off the title.
    You really want to be nervous about that. Stupid amounts of people blow a head artery doing it and pitch forward into the tub leaving a bloody disgusting mess of "look at the floor tiles" your last breaths in a cloud of stench grabbing at stuff and having an unhappy look on your decomposed face when they find you.

6. Post thanked by:

BertSquirtgum (04-26-2015),better days (04-26-2015),Night Train (04-26-2015),YardRat (04-26-2015)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BillsImpossible View Post
    Zebras make me nervous.
    me too.

Thanks
    Thanked 30,558 Times in 17,442 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    You really want to be nervous about that. Stupid amounts of people blow a head artery doing it and pitch forward into the tub leaving a bloody disgusting mess of "look at the floor tiles" your last breaths in a cloud of stench grabbing at stuff and having an unhappy look on your decomposed face when they find you.
    lol...that was tragically accurate yet hilariously funny at the same time.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

9. Post thanked by:

Mace (04-26-2015)