Thread: Flyers to be first to interview Richardson...Sabres looking for bigger fish in ocean!

Nobody in Hawaii wears a tie. DetDannyWilliams's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Flyers to be first to interview Richardson...Sabres looking for bigger fish in ocean!

Bob McKenzie The Philadelphia Flyers will be the first team that Binghampton Senators head coach Luke Richardson (will interview for after Stanley Cup is over), Richardson played for the Flyers for 5 seasons, Before the season started it was rumored that Richardson would wind up behind the Sabres bench as their coach because of Sabres GM Tim Murray, but the Pegula's want a bigger fish in the ocean see Rex Ryan and the Buffalo Bills and I'm being told that the Pegula's won't be outbid Terry Pegula is going to throw big bucks around for perhaps a Babcock or a McLellan
    Last edited by DetDannyWilliams; 05-04-2015 at 08:07 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,508 Times in 12,046 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Flyers to be first to interview Richardson...Sabres looking for bigger fish in oc

I've had a hunch the sabres won't end up with babcock, but McLellan. Felt that way for a while now.
    Flag of Ukraine.svg

Buckle me in on the highway of sin mightysimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,024 Times in 1,386 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Flyers to be first to interview Richardson...Sabres looking for bigger fish in oc

Quote Originally Posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
    I've had a hunch the sabres won't end up with babcock, but McLellan. Felt that way for a while now.
    I think he is a decent coach. You could do a lot worse.

Boucher is a name I have seen thrown out there. It was in article about the leafs but he did say that more than one team had contacted him.