• Show
Clear All
  • Joe Fo Sho
    Making Spirits Bright
    • Mar 2006

Re: When you discuss deflatgate with non football fans

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
    Probably = more than probable.
    Are you saying that these two sentences do not mean the same thing?

It's probable that it will rain today.

It's probably going to rain today.

LOL! The depths you guys will sink to to get your hate on is mind-boggling.
    Says the guy who has wasted more time posting on this subject than anyone else here.

Comment

• djjimkelly
      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
      Why did he do it if it didn't help him? Simple question. Answer it!
      i definitely think fumbles are less likely with a softer ball u can grip it better .

u think its coincidence the pats never fumble ill bet they are in the top 5 in fumbles next season

ANY TAKERS?

Comment

• Discotrish
        Raging hypocrite and resident troll
        • Nov 2003

You don't need Tom's DNA on the deflator pin to understand his level of involvement.

Patti
        Note: Discotrish information is Conspiralicious and has NO BASIS IN FACT. Considering her opinions may be HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH. Please do not get your medical advice from a subforum of a subforum of a sports message board.

Comment

• better days
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by upstart View Post
          Why in Gods name would a player be kicked out of the NFL for letting a few oz out of a football ? I'm not saying Mr. Brady did it ,however ,this issue is as ******ed as the last time the NFL went after the Super Bowl Champions. With the filming crap.

You clowns need to move on. I understand the hate , the Super Bowl Champions with Mr. Brady have kicked the ***** out of the Bills for the last 15 years. It's ok , years ago Jim Kelly and the Bills owned the Pats.

And anyone that believes Mr. Brady will miss a single game needs to take a few deep depths . Because it's not going to happen.
          Robert Kraft: "Last time there was no dispute about the facts. The team admittedly said what happened. ...It was illegal to videotape. And in the end we admitted it and took our penance."

The only thing ******ed is CHEATERS fans thinking the rest of the football watching world believes the Pats* have the right to call themselves World Champions.

A team that has CONSISTENTLY CHEATED since Belicheat was named HC. And NEVER won a Super Bowl without CHEATING.

An owners meeting is coming up soon, I doubt Kraft gets very much support from other owners.

I believe the vast majority of NFL owners is fed up with that CHEATING teams ways.

Comment

• Bill Cody
            • Sep 2004

LOL! It's gonna be so funny when Goodell, Wells and Vincent get exposed when this whole thing is overturned.

There's a very good reason why Goodell won't allow an INDEPENDENT arbitrator judge the appeal. Hearing the appeal himself is the only way he can save his sorry ass and rescue the reputations of his two stooges.
            It appears Goodell does have the right to hear the case though according to the CBA. If so, the only way it could get overturned is if Brady goes to court. And from what I've read that would require that he turn over his phone and computer in discovery.

Comment

• chris66
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Bill Cody View Post
              It appears Goodell does have the right to hear the case though according to the CBA. If so, the only way it could get overturned is if Brady goes to court. And from what I've read that would require that he turn over his phone and computer in discovery.
              turning over the phones not a big deal if you and I have a text conversation do they need your phone if they have mine.

Comment

• better days
                • Jan 2010

Probably = more than probable.

LOL! The depths you guys will sink to to get your hate on is mind-boggling.
                Well, I think the vast majority of people HATE CHEATING & CHEATERS.

What is mind-boggling is the depths of CHEATING the Patriots* will sink to in order to win.

And that their fans TRY to defend that CHEATING is even more mind-boggling.

Comment

• Spartacus
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho View Post
                  Are you saying that these two sentences do not mean the same thing?

It's probable that it will rain today.

It's probably going to rain today.
                  LOL! Being sneaky again, huh?

It's more than probable it will rain to day = it's probably going to rain today

Continuing to double down on stupidity only makes it worse...

Says the guy who has wasted more time posting on this subject than anyone else here.
                  It's not the time spent that's the problem, it's what you do with that time. You and the others spend it hating, I don't.
                  My tebya razdavim

Comment

• better days
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by chris66 View Post
                    turning over the phones not a big deal if you and I have a text conversation do they need your phone if they have mine.
                    Yes. it is important.

If there are text messages on Brady's phone that mention deflating footballs, it is no longer circumstantial evidence, but concrete proof Brady was responsible for the deflating of the footballs.

But even without Brady's phone, there is a LOT of circumstantial evidence. Enough to KNOW he is GUILTY.

Much like there is enough circumstantial evidence to convict his teammate of a capital crime.

Comment

• Spartacus
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Bill Cody View Post
                      Just because Goodell has the right doesn't mean he HAS TO do it, and when there are so many questions about his impartiality, him insisting on doing it would only make it look worse...
                      My tebya razdavim

Comment

• Spartacus
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by better days View Post
                        Robert Kraft: "Last time there was no dispute about the facts. The team admittedly said what happened. ...It was illegal to videotape. And in the end we admitted it and took our penance."
                        Indeed last time there was no dispute about the facts because the Pats broke the rule INTENTIONALLY.

No "cheating" happened because the videotape was never used.

Now, do us all a favor and use your brain for once.

Please, don't reference Spygate when you have no clue what it was all about.
                        My tebya razdavim

Comment

• ICRockets
                          Childish Fake Voter
                          • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho View Post

You mean the teams that fully cooperated with the investigations into their actions and accepted their punishments without suing the NFL? Yeah, why would we be talking about them still?

Don't forget about the Falcons pumping noise into their stadium during games. They admitted that they did it and accepted their punishment too, like they should have. No one is talking about them either.

Do you think that this would be this big of a deal if Brady came out and admitted what he did and apologized for it? Maybe gave a charitable donation with his Superbowl bonus and accepted the small fine that he probably would have got. It would be long gone by now if that's what he did, but he didn't because he doesn't want to tarnish his reputation.
                          This. Exactly this. I don't care about the deflated balls. And while the math is compelling re: fumble stats, there simply is nothing definitive in the Wells report that you can point to as corroborative evidence. The issue is that the Patriots insist on lying through their teeth instead of accepting responsibility for their transgression. I agree with Shiva that the people who gloss over this to ***** about the Patriots cheating look silly. If the conversation were about them LYING, then I think it'd be a more productive talk.

Comment

• better days
                            • Jan 2010

Just because Goodell has the right doesn't mean he HAS TO do it, and when there are so many questions about his impartiality, him insisting on doing it would only make it look worse...
                            Well, I would rather a person other than Goodell was the arbitrator as well.

After all, Goodell DESTROYED ALL the evidence of CHEATING by the Patriots* in Spygate.

Comment

• better days
                              • Jan 2010

Indeed last time there was no dispute about the facts because the Pats did it INTENTIONALLY.

No "cheating" happened because the videotape was never used.

Now, do us all a favor and use your brain for once.

Please, don't reference Spygate when you have no clue what it was all about.
                              LMAO at you & the depths you sink to in defending the CHEATERS.

If there were no Cheating, the Patriots* would not have been punished. FACT.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                                Making Spirits Bright
                                • Mar 2006

LOL! Being sneaky again, huh?

It's more than probable it will rain to day = it's probably going to rain today

Continuing to double down on stupidity only makes it worse...
                                Then stop doing that.

It's not the time spent that's the problem, it's what you do with that time. You and the others spend it hating, I don't.
                                You might be the biggest hater on this board, just not towards the Patriots.

Comment

Working...
                                X