• Mar 2005

Re: Kraft: "The Patriots will not appeal."

Your surrender is accepted.

Comment

• trapezeus
      Legendary Zoner
      • Oct 2004

goodell: look, i messed up. i did the right thing and now you're mad. it makes me upset when you are mad.

Kraft: you have to make it up to me!

Goodell: i never said anything about how we protect brady with routine botching of calls. that will go on and will improve. brady will never have to wash his jersey again.

Kraft: good enough. cheat on!

Comment

• Discotrish
        Raging hypocrite and resident troll
        • Nov 2003

Tee hee!

Patti
        Note: Discotrish information is Conspiralicious and has NO BASIS IN FACT. Considering her opinions may be HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH. Please do not get your medical advice from a subforum of a subforum of a sports message board.

Comment

• DynaPaul
          • Sep 2003

The 31 other owners are probably tired of a shady franchise with mediocre talent deceiving their way to championships in a league of parity.

Comment

• Strongman
            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
            Hopefully this is more of an indication that the rest of the league has Goodell's back on this issue and that support will encourage him to stick to his guns on Brady's punishment, as opposed to a back room deal to lessen the terms.
            Krafty probably went to the owners meeting and got an earful from the others. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they told him they were willing to go to court over this, so he capitulated to them. He deferred to the other owners at the press conference, but didn't admit to anything to keep the Cheater fans from abandoning the team.

Comment

Working...
            X