X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JoeMama
    Emotion Sickness
    • Oct 2002

Re: 4 reasons Buffalo’s D won’t miss a beat without Marcel Dareus in season opener

Oh better days you're cute when you're angry about being the most short-sighted, incorrect Bills fan of all eternity.

The ultimate homer.

The ultimate blinders.

We don't hate you for it.

We just wish you'd use your brain once in a while.
    Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• better days
      • Jan 2010

Re: 4 reasons Buffalo’s D won’t miss a beat without Marcel Dareus in season opener

Originally posted by JoeMama View Post
      Oh better days you're cute when you're angry about being the most short-sighted, incorrect Bills fan of all eternity.

The ultimate homer.

The ultimate blinders.

We don't hate you for it.

We just wish you'd use your brain once in a while.
      I will admit to being a Homer.

If others take pleasure in looking at the glass as half empty, that is their choice, I prefer to look at it as half full.

Comment

• JoeMama
        Emotion Sickness
        • Oct 2002

Originally posted by better days View Post
        My ass.

Few people wanted the Bills to draft Wilson.

I probably posted more than anyone that the Bills should draft him.
        Archive, buddy.

Either here or buffalo range.
        Last edited by JoeMama; 05-24-2015, 07:44 AM.
        Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• JoeMama
          Emotion Sickness
          • Oct 2002

I will admit to being a Homer.

If others take pleasure in looking at the glass as half empty, that is their choice, I prefer to look at it as half full.
          And being a homer makes you short sighted and stupid, with -- a side effect -- short term memory loss.

You don't appear cognizant of the fact you're usually wrong about everything.

Which strikes me as weird.

Comment

• better days
            • Jan 2010

And being a homer makes you short sighted and stupid, with -- a side effect -- short term memory loss.

You don't appear cognizant of the fact you're usually wrong about everything.

Which strikes me as weird.
            Well, quit talking out your ass & show us all the times I was wrong.

Like I said, I will show plenty of times I was right.

Comment

• JoeMama
              Emotion Sickness
              • Oct 2002

Well, quit talking out your ass & show us all the times I was wrong.

Like I said, I will show plenty of times I was right.
              Dude, it would take years to compile all your horrifically misguided opinions.

I work for a living but thankfully there are dozens of posters that will vouch for me over your total lack of credibility.
              Last edited by JoeMama; 05-24-2015, 08:07 AM.

Comment

• better days
                • Jan 2010

Dude, it would take years to compile all your horrifically misguided opinions.

I work for a living but thankfully there are dozens of posters that will vouch for me over your total lack of credibility.
                Like you those posters know jack.

Comment

• JoeMama
                  Emotion Sickness
                  • Oct 2002

Like you those posters know jack.
                  LOL says the guy who said EJ would be the franchise.

Zero cred, buddy.

I like you. But you can't evaluate football for ****.

Comment

• JoeMama
                    Emotion Sickness
                    • Oct 2002

But hey what do I know.

I'm a boxing guy at heart.

Maybe you're right and EJ is the second coming of Tom Brady!

Comment

• better days
                      • Jan 2010

LOL says the guy who said EJ would be the franchise.

Zero cred, buddy.

I like you. But you can't evaluate football for ****.
                      OK jack, pull up the post where I said that.

You are talking out your ASS AGAIN.

I NEVER claimed that would be the case.

And the year EJ was drafted, I wanted the Bills to draft Mike Glennon.

Comment

• better days
                        • Jan 2010

Archive, buddy.

Either here or buffalo range.
                        I never posted a single time at the range.

I lurked there a little reading that board, but not even that very often.

The only other board I posted on was Two Bills Drive until I was banned from that board for continuing to say Trent Edwards SUCKED after I was told to cease & desist from picking on Trent.

Comment

• JoeMama
                          Emotion Sickness
                          • Oct 2002

I never posted a single time at the range.

I lurked there a little reading that board, but not even that very often.

The only other board I posted on was Two Bills Drive until I was banned from that board for continuing to say Trent Edwards SUCKED after I was told to cease & desist from picking on Trent.
                          Your loss, BR was fun in it's hay day.

Comment

• better days
                            • Jan 2010

Your loss, BR was fun in it's hay day.
                            I did not find it until it started going down I think.

I was always on Two Bills Drive before they banned me.

Then I found this board & I love that people can give crap to each other on this board without worry of being banned.

I still read Two Bills Drive & the Official Bills board, but this is the only Bills board I post on.

And oh yeah, I was RIGHT about Trent Edwards. He SUCKED.
                            Last edited by better days; 05-24-2015, 08:47 AM.

Comment

• JoeMama
                              Emotion Sickness
                              • Oct 2002

I did not find it until it started going down I think.

I was always on Two Bills Drive before they banned me.

Then I found this board & I love that people can give crap to each other on this board without worry of being banned.

I still read Two Bills Drive & the Official Bills board, but this is the only Bills board I post on.

And oh yeah, I was RIGHT about Trent Edwards. He SUCKED.
                              On that we agree.

You may want to PM WagonCircler on that. You may find a new friend if he finds that out.

Comment

• Ed
                                Dude
                                • Sep 2002

That's a great picture from the article. I've never seen that before, but Dareus literally has Luck by the throat.

As for the article itself, I think the author is greatly underestimating the impact Dareus has in defending the pass. He's not just a run stuffer that also gets some sacks. He creates constant pressure and havoc up the middle on almost every passing play. His loss is significant, but I trust Rex's creativity and defensive prowess to still be able to come up with a solid scheme to defend Luck.

I also don't see Duke Williams starting at Safety. I think they'll move Corey Graham.

Comment

Working...
                                X