Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 4 reasons Buffalo’s D won’t miss a beat without Marcel Dareus in season opener

Thanks
    Thanked 3,698 Times in 2,473 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: 4 reasons Buffalo’s D won’t miss a beat without Marcel Dareus in season opener

Quote Originally Posted by JoeMama View Post
    Archive, buddy.

Either here or buffalo range.
    I never posted a single time at the range.

I lurked there a little reading that board, but not even that very often.

The only other board I posted on was Two Bills Drive until I was banned from that board for continuing to say Trent Edwards SUCKED after I was told to cease & desist from picking on Trent.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,367 Times in 8,980 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: 4 reasons Buffalo’s D won’t miss a beat without Marcel Dareus in season opener

Quote Originally Posted by better days View Post
    I never posted a single time at the range.

I lurked there a little reading that board, but not even that very often.

The only other board I posted on was Two Bills Drive until I was banned from that board for continuing to say Trent Edwards SUCKED after I was told to cease & desist from picking on Trent.
    Your loss, BR was fun in it's hay day.
    Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

3. Post thanked by:

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by JoeMama View Post
    Your loss, BR was fun in it's hay day.
    I did not find it until it started going down I think.

I was always on Two Bills Drive before they banned me.

Then I found this board & I love that people can give crap to each other on this board without worry of being banned.

I still read Two Bills Drive & the Official Bills board, but this is the only Bills board I post on.

And oh yeah, I was RIGHT about Trent Edwards. He SUCKED.
    Last edited by better days; 05-24-2015 at 08:47 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,367 Times in 8,980 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by better days View Post
    I did not find it until it started going down I think.

I was always on Two Bills Drive before they banned me.

Then I found this board & I love that people can give crap to each other on this board without worry of being banned.

I still read Two Bills Drive & the Official Bills board, but this is the only Bills board I post on.

And oh yeah, I was RIGHT about Trent Edwards. He SUCKED.
    On that we agree.

You may want to PM WagonCircler on that. You may find a new friend if he finds that out.

6. Post thanked by:

better days (05-24-2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,424 Times in 2,002 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

That's a great picture from the article. I've never seen that before, but Dareus literally has Luck by the throat.

As for the article itself, I think the author is greatly underestimating the impact Dareus has in defending the pass. He's not just a run stuffer that also gets some sacks. He creates constant pressure and havoc up the middle on almost every passing play. His loss is significant, but I trust Rex's creativity and defensive prowess to still be able to come up with a solid scheme to defend Luck.

I also don't see Duke Williams starting at Safety. I think they'll move Corey Graham.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    That's a great picture from the article. I've never seen that before, but Dareus literally has Luck by the throat.

As for the article itself, I think the author is greatly underestimating the impact Dareus has in defending the pass. He's not just a run stuffer that also gets some sacks. He creates constant pressure and havoc up the middle on almost every passing play. His loss is significant, but I trust Rex's creativity and defensive prowess to still be able to come up with a solid scheme to defend Luck.

I also don't see Duke Williams starting at Safety. I think they'll move Corey Graham.
    Knowing how Rex likes to mix it up, I think Cory & Duke will both see time at safety.

2020-2023 AFC East Champions! Historian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,302 Times in 15,449 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

This is going to hurt, no doubt in my mind.

I had this game penciled in as a close victory, but this suspension tips the scale the other way for me.

I'm thinking a 17-14 loss.

Just when is baby Huey going to grow up???