X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Re: You have to cut one QB

I don't think we need to hate on EJ. The guy has been the consemate professional.

He just doesn't have it at this point.

Comment

• Meathead
      Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
      • Jul 2002

hmm

ok realistically id say 90% he starts the season. but at best id say fitty pcent likely to keep the job, prolly more like thirty pcent, one in three
      but mh then why would a coach start him if theres only a third to a half chance he can keep the job?

bc his upside is also highest. it might be unlikely he makes the transition consistent enough to keep the job, but if he does it should continue to escalate until it goes way past what matt not-good-enuf-to-stay-anywhere cassel could give you

ej developing could be a massive boost ... if it happens. those dice have to roll sometime, now seems the most logical
      One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• JoeMama
        Emotion Sickness
        • Oct 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE View Post
        I don't think we need to hate on EJ. The guy has been the consemate professional.

He just doesn't have it at this point.
        It's not hate.

I flat out like the kid.

A great leader. Great composure. Relatively good pocket presence. And as a guy from a family of FSU fans I watched every game he ever played in college.

I have no vitriol for the guy.

I think he's one of the finer human beings in the NFL.

But he's not a pro caliber QB.

Fair enough?
        Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• JoeMama
          Emotion Sickness
          • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
          hmm

ok realistically id say 90% he starts the season. but at best id say fitty pcent likely to keep the job, prolly more like thirty pcent, one in three
          but mh then why would a coach start him if theres only a third to a half chance he can keep the job?

bc his upside is also highest. it might be unlikely he makes the transition consistent enough to keep the job, but if he does it should continue to escalate until it goes way past what matt not-good-enuf-to-stay-anywhere cassel could give you

ej developing could be a massive boost ... if it happens. those dice have to roll sometime, now seems the most logical
          Dude you and I both know he has no upside.

You can't fix a cannon that misfires 90% of the time from 15 yards out.

The kid is hopeless.

EJ is one of the finest people I've seen in a Bill uniform since F-Jax but sorry, he's just not professional level.

It's a fact.
          Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• better days
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
            hmm

If EJ starts the season but does not finish it, I think the reason will be he got injured.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
              Skoobasaurus-Rex
              • Oct 2011

If EJ starts the season, it's because the other QB's got hurt along the way. Rubber mats in front of their bathtubs & front doors, freshly moistened by some random person.

Comment

• JoeMama
                Emotion Sickness
                • Oct 2002

Originally posted by better days View Post
                If EJ starts the season but does not finish it, I think the reason will be he got injured.
                Haha

John Lennon would call you a dreamer.

EJ's getting the **** benched out of him at some point this year.

Comment

• better days
                  • Jan 2010

Originally posted by JoeMama View Post
                  Haha

John Lennon would call you a dreamer.

EJ's getting the **** benched out of him at some point this year.
                  Love John Lennon & that song.

Here is another song that is great, Alvin Lee & Ten Years After, from the album UNDEAD: I MAY BE WRONG BUT I WON'T BE WRONG ALWAYS

That is a GREAT Blues Rock Album. Ten Years After was a GREAT band.

Comment

• better days
                    • Jan 2010

Here is another song that is great, Alvin Lee & Ten Years After, from the album UNDEAD: I MAY BE WRONG BUT I WON'T BE WRONG ALWAYS

Anyone that likes Blues Rock can find this entire Album on youtube if you search Alvin Lee 10 years After Undead.

I have a CD of it, much better sound than on youtube for anyone interested in it PM me.

I May Be Wrong But I Won't Be Wrong Always is the first song on the Album.

Comment

• ICRockets
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Jul 2008

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
                      Trading EJ for any type of conditional pick might relieve the Bills of any obligations to him.
                      You think? Are you sure we have no obligations to him if he's not on the roster? Wow, what a bold ****ing statement.

Comment

• JoeMama
                        Emotion Sickness
                        • Oct 2002

Unfortunately I hate three types of music.

Blues

Jazz

Modern Country

So I can't relate.

Comment

• JoeMama
                          Emotion Sickness
                          • Oct 2002

Although I ****ing love old time country.

Hank Williams.

Johnny Cash.

Merle Haggard.

**** yeah.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

We both know you don't have a hundred billion dollars.

The only bet I'll make is that you trade me that cool long haircut you had a while back when you were dating that smokin black girl.
                            Meathead dated a black girl? But he's racist

- - - Updated - - -

We both know you don't have a hundred billion dollars.

The only bet I'll make is that you trade me that cool long haircut you had a while back when you were dating that smokin black girl.
                            Meathead dated a black girl? But he's racist
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Meathead
                              • Jul 2002

she was a great dancer, natural athlete, made great fried chicken, could play the bass the first time she picked it up, and she was a bossy ass ***** on wheels. she was last seen stealing money from me wearing a pulled up hoodie

Comment

• Meathead
                                • Jul 2002

irony is that if she happened to wear a pulled up hoodie to court on the day i screwed up and missed the bogus small claims spite hearing all of that would be actually true

Comment

Working...
                                X