Thread: does any one here get NFL Rewind?

Sab and TD are insignificant ublinkwescore's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,876 Times in 1,285 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

does any one here get NFL Rewind?

I'm very likely to be working quite a bit at the start of the season this year - including sundays... and I was just wondering, how long would I have to wait after the games have aired to be able to watch the Bills on NFL rewind after the game has been played?
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Thanks
    Thanked 3,698 Times in 2,473 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: does any one here get NFL Rewind?

Quote Originally Posted by ublinkwescore View Post
    I'm very likely to be working quite a bit at the start of the season this year - including sundays... and I was just wondering, how long would I have to wait after the games have aired to be able to watch the Bills on NFL rewind after the game has been played?
    Sunday games are available following the telecast of the Sunday night game.

3. Post thanked by:

ublinkwescore (06-27-2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,492 Times in 4,868 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I'm seriously thinking about getting NFL Rewind this year...probably will.

One thing I'm worried about (and not aware of) is the danger of spoilers. I mean, can you go to the site and click a link for a game without them revealing the score? If I know the final score, the whole thing defeats it's own purpose. You should be able to relate to that.

If you've ever watched a replay of a game on NFL Network, you can see the idiotic mentality of some of these people. They not only tell you who wins the game and how (if you hit "info"), but they tell you what's about to happen right before each commercial break..."coming up, the Packers intercept a pass and return it for a touchdown." So why continue to watch? I guarantee this pisses every single person off , yet they do it.

Again, I want to be sure that I can access any game on NFL Rewind without them giving away the outcome. Anybody know anything about that. This might be a deal-breaker for me.

Sab and TD are insignificant ublinkwescore's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,876 Times in 1,285 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

awesome... so I will be watching my games on monday mornings, or as soon as I get home from work - if I don't have to go back in the next 8 hours...

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by feldspar View Post

One thing I'm worried about (and not aware of) is the danger of spoilers. I mean, can you go to the site and click a link for a game without them revealing the score? If I know the final score, the whole thing defeats it's own purpose. You should be able to relate to that.

If you've ever watched a replay of a game on NFL Network, you can see the idiotic mentality of some of these people. They not only tell you who wins the game and how (if you hit "info"), but they tell you what's about to happen right before each commercial break..."coming up, the Packers intercept a pass and return it for a touchdown." So why continue to watch? I guarantee this pisses every single person off , yet they do it.

Again, I want to be sure that I can access any game on NFL Rewind without them giving away the outcome. Anybody know anything about that. This might be a deal-breaker for me.
    Well, I have been looking into getting NFL Rewind myself.

At this time, for about $25 Dollars you can watch last season until July 31. I will pass on that myself.

You are allowed a one time only, one week free trial of NFL rewind, but they take your payment information & you have to e-mail to cancel or your card will be charged at the end of the week.

And there are different subscriptions:

Season pass plus: access to everything, the most expensive option.

Season Pass: access to all the games played, missing a few bells & whistles for a few dollars less than season plus.

Game rewind-follow your team: access to only Bills games, but you can watch Bills games from 2009 to the current game just played. The economical plan.

Coaches film which is available midweek after the games on all packages is limited to select plays on follow your team.

I don't believe game rewind includes preseason games, so the time to order is the week of the first game, especially if you want to take advantage of the free trial.
    Last edited by better days; 06-28-2015 at 08:19 AM.

7. Post thanked by:

feldspar (06-29-2015),ublinkwescore (06-28-2015)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Also, you can get to game rewind from the Bills official website. Click on watch games & it will take to to game rewind.

And I saw something about promo codes. I will have to investigate that further.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I had it a couple years ago. I think there was a option of turning off game scores or showing them.
    and no spoilers that I remember. You listen to the actual game announcers. Nothing dubbed in later.

make sure it's still that way. My memory isn't the greatest sometimes.

10. Post thanked by:

better days (06-28-2015),feldspar (06-29-2015)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I always had football practice on Sundays during NFL games so i've had game rewind for the past couple of years.

I always liked using it and I never had any issues. I didn't care too much about spoilers though so I can't recall if it showed scores or not

12. Post thanked by:

feldspar (06-29-2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,492 Times in 4,868 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Thanks, fellas.

Seems like the danger of spoilers is pretty low if nobody noticed them enough to remember. I'm sure the ticker must run at the bottom of the screen as usual, and they interrupt games to show highlights of other games, but I can live with that. I just don't want the score of the game to be broadcast in the link I have to click to watch it...probably isn't. Especially with the free week trial, I'm definitely going to give NFL Game Rewind a shot this year.

I also like the fact that you can watch games in a condensed 30-minute version as well.

Sounds like a great thing overall. I've been meaning to look into this for some time.
    Last edited by feldspar; 06-29-2015 at 06:05 AM.

14. Post thanked by:

better days (06-29-2015),ublinkwescore (06-29-2015)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Thanks, fellas.

Seems like the danger of spoilers is pretty low if nobody noticed them enough to remember. I'm sure the ticker must run at the bottom of the screen as usual, and they interrupt games to show highlights of other games, but I can live with that. I just don't want the score of the game to be broadcast in the link I have to click to watch it...probably isn't. Especially with the free week trial, I'm definitely going to give NFL Game Rewind a shot this year.

I also like the fact that you can watch games in a condensed 30-minute version as well.

Sounds like a great thing overall. I've been meaning to look into this for some time.
    I think I remember getting a promo code in an E-mail from the Bills official site before.

If I remember right, it was about a $20 savings off the season pass package.

Like I said, I will have to investigate this further, but I'm pretty sure i will sign up for game rewind myself.

Also, NFL Network shows the condensed games, but at odd times. Great if you have a DVR.

And I can't understand anyone not having a DVR myself.

16. Post thanked by:

feldspar (06-29-2015)