Who's The Number 2 Starting Wide Receiver For The Bills In 2015?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Meathead
    Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
    • Jul 2002

Re: Who's The Number 2 Starting Wide Receiver For The Bills In 2015?

by all accounts so far, percy is saying all the right things. i hope hes sincere, sure would be awesome to see him transform into a man and a professional right before our eyes. he certainly appears to have more explosive upside than woods
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• BillsImpossible
      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Famous Amos View Post
      What is a Dezmin Lewis?
      I had to toss in a wild card. He's a 7th rounder with good size and speed.

Stevie Johnson was a 7th rounder too, so you never know.

At 6'4 and 214 lbs, Lewis has the kind of size that Harvin and Woods don't have.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
        • Mar 2004

Woods. He's the best route runner and possession receiver on the team, and he's the best blocking WR, by a mile. Possibly top 10 in the league blocking wise.

Comment

• Jaybird
          • Dec 2005

Depends on QB. Ej has a repor with woods

Comment

• Swiper
            Legendary Zoner
            • Sep 2010

Woods - the most under-rated player on the team.

Comment

• Mouldsie
              • Aug 2012

It's a good thing we don't have any 3 time 1000 yard WR's on the team

Comment

• sudzy
                • Apr 2013

They could have traded Woods to Philly instead of Kiko. The fact they didn't tells me someone at OBD thinks a lot of Woods.

Comment

• Edward Robinson
                  • Apr 2013

Woods should be the number 2 receiver next year but based upon what Rex/Roman wants to do on offense, they really want harvin on the field so that way if the safteies cheat down then they got 2 deep threats. In 3 receiver sets then they may move Harvin inside to the slot and then have Woods play in the Z spot

Comment

• JPPT1974
                    Vacation Coming!
                    • Sep 2004

Woods is underrated but when on he can shine.
                    Vacation July 11th-20th!

Comment

• Victor7
                      • Jul 2013

Woods.

Harvin is injury prone and mostly just a fast dude. More athlete than actual WR IMO.

Why is Lewis on that list ? I think I have a better shot at getting funky with Kate Upton than him making the team.

Comment

• Swiper
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Sep 2010

Somewhere Kate Upton is laughing hysterically and she doesn't know why.

Comment

• BillsImpossible
                          • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Victor7 View Post
                          Woods.

Harvin is injury prone and mostly just a fast dude. More athlete than actual WR IMO.

Why is Lewis on that list ? I think I have a better shot at getting funky with Kate Upton than him making the team.
                          Harvin was signed to a 1 year deal. There's a reason why he was only signed to a 1 year deal, kind of like how the Bills signed Spikes last year to a 1 year deal.

Harvin might not make the team. He could get cut, or traded? I think he's too small to be a #2 wide receiver.

Marquise Goodwin has the same speed as Percy Harvin. As the #3 wide receiver that won't see a lot of time in Roman's offense, Harvin might not be worth it if Goodwin can give the Bills the same capabilities.

Why is Dezmin Lewis on the list? Because he has the prototypical size to be a #2 wide receiver in the NFL, and Percy Harvin might not even make the team.

I like Lewis as the backup #2 wide receiver to Robert Woods.

At 6'4 214 lbs, he's got the size, and speed to be a very good player for the Bills.

Some people think Woods is better in the slot because he doesn't have the ideal size to be a #2.

Dezmin Lewis is the biggest wide receiver on the Bills roster.

Comment

Working...
                          X