X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Re: 7/29: Marcia outraged: 'I did nothing wrong'

I think the coverup is what caused the problems. It always does.
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Spartacus
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan View Post
      I do too. Question is, what kind of new way to cheat will he use to git er done?
      He'll use the same method he used in the second half of the Colts game and the Superbowl.
      My tebya razdavim

Comment

• Victor7
        • Jul 2013

Two guys on the team were suspended for their actions. Why did that happen if they did nothign wrong then Tommy ??

Dude is so dumb he can't even come up with good lies.

He said he had his phone destroyed because that's what he did with old phones. Say what ?? The Wells report indicates thats baloney because they had already obtained an older phone no longer in use by Brady ?? .... Like I said. He can't lie well.

I suppose its also an amazing coincidence of all sorts that he decided to change his phone right around the time it was asked by the NFL and the investigators.

Common Shivster. Not even you can buy this bull****.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Victor7 View Post
          don't overestimate the shivster.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• JoeMama
            Emotion Sickness
            • Oct 2002

Two guys on the team were suspended for their actions. Why did that happen if they did nothign wrong then Tommy ??

Dude is so dumb he can't even come up with good lies.

He said he had his phone destroyed because that's what he did with old phones. Say what ?? The Wells report indicates thats baloney because they had already obtained an older phone no longer in use by Brady ?? .... Like I said. He can't lie well.

I suppose its also an amazing coincidence of all sorts that he decided to change his phone right around the time it was asked by the NFL and the investigators.

That's the same thing a buddy of mine said recently.

He's like, I don't even care that he's guilty as this point. I just hope he gets the hammer dropped on him for being such a ****ty liar!
            Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• better days
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
              Tommy's right and you, Roger Goodell and all the fans of 31 other teams that hate him are wrong.

The fact that the NFL has tried to pull a fast one by trying to go to court immediately on releasing the decision on the appeal shows they have no confidence in their own case and are trying to bluster and intimidate their way to saving their own sorry behinds.

They have also defacto admitted that the Wells report was trash by putting the emphasis for the decision on the destruction of the cell phone, an irrelevant issue. In law slang they're called fishing expeditions.

To any disinterested observer, the NFL's case is trash and the suspension will be overturned. The science doesn't hold up, the league and certain owners behavior stinks of collusion and conspiracy.

Goodell now obviously considers himself the embodiment of the NFL, and his credibility is the league's credibility, and is willing to try to trash the league's most famous player to save that credibility.

How's this for a scenario?

Brady gets an injunction permitting him to play and starts the court proceedings.

Brady's suspension is overturned in court.

Brady plays every game and the Pats win the Superbowl.

Then he takes the trophy from Goodell, punches him in the mouth and announces his retirement with a big "**** you!" to his haters.

I could definitely see that happening...

If you actually read Ted Wells' report with an open, disinterested mind, you more likely than not concluded Tom Brady and the New England Patriots conspired to do n…

eflategate science doesn't add up but neither does Brady's decision to destroy cellphone 0

John Kryk
              By John Kryk, Postmedia Network

First posted: Tuesday, July 28, 2015

SYRACUSE, N.Y. - If you actually read Ted Wells' report with an open, disinterested mind, you more likely than not concluded Tom Brady and the New England Patriots conspired to do nothing beyond smashing the living daylights out of the Indianapolis Colts on Jan. 18.

The more skeptical Deflate-gate disbelievers have charged that Wells led a prosecutorial investigation, whose asterisked findings were based on jerry-rigged science and disconcerting leaps to conclusion, so as to implicate the alleged football-deflating conspirators, led by Brady.

To me, the science is the most troubling element of the report.

Despite what commissioner Roger Goodell insisted in his 20-page appeal-denial Tuesday, the science in the Wells report really is thinner than a starved giraffe.

To believe it, even in its most indicting light, you have to believe the Patriots let out negligible amounts of air -- less than half a pound, in most cases -- from not all, but from just eight of the 11 footballs tested at halftime.

Specifically, Patriots balls on the most incriminating gauge measured 0.17, 0.22, 0.22, 0.37, 0.42, 0.47, 0.62 and 0.82 PSI short of the conditions-adjusted threshold of 11.32 to 11.52 PSI as determined by Wells' own engineering consultants.

Of the other three balls, two were within the acceptable range and one was above it. (On the other gauge, eight of the 11 Patriots balls were within or above the acceptable range).

...more...
              Going to court only shows the NFL is SMART.

They want to get this matter resolved quickly & in a court of their choosing, not a court that will act favorably towards Brady.

Comment

• JoeMama
                Emotion Sickness
                • Oct 2002

Originally posted by better days View Post
                Going to court only shows the NFL is SMART.

They want to get this matter resolved quickly & in a court of their choosing, not a court that will act favorably towards Brady.
                Smart move by the NFL to act first so Brady's defense can't slap an injunction on the NFL's ruling -- which they'd be unlikely to accomplish anyway.

The legal aspects of this that I've read indicate Brady's chances of winning an injunction in federal court are poor at best, given the new CBA deal and the destruction of his cell phone aka evidence.

Brady's just gotta bite the bullet on this one.
                Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• Spartacus
                  • Mar 2003

No one on the team was suspended. The two locker room have been told to take a seat by the organi2ation, NOT the NFL, until the issue is resolved. They are still being paid and no one has admitted any sort of guilt.

God, arguing this issue is pointless.
                  My tebya razdavim

Comment

• Victor7
                    • Jul 2013

No one on the team was suspended. The two locker room have been told to take a seat by the organi2ation, NOT the NFL, until the issue is resolved. They are still being paid and no one has admitted any sort of guilt.

I never said the league suspended them. I said they were suspended. I know the Pats did it. Call it what you want but they can't work. Don't care if their checks are still being mailed to them. The fact is they are separated (even of temporarily) from the team for a reason. If they were 100% innocent there no reason to do this. Keep working as if nothing happened. Which is exactly what the Pats claim.

Comment

• MikeInRoch
                      • Sep 2003

And yet you continue to do it.
                      "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• jamze132
                        • Jun 2003

I think the NFL has more evidence they haven't released yet and will do so in court if need be. They don't want to tarnish the legacy of Tom unless they HAVE to. They had to do something since the entire football community, to include fans, are up in arms with the Patriots cheating scandals throughout the years, hence the 4 game suspension.

Comment

• MikeInRoch
                          • Sep 2003

At this point, it really is as simple as this: Both the Patriots and Brady himself did not cooperate with the league investigation. Period. The league is therefore punishing them.
                          "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

Comment

• snow1989
                            • Sep 2003

The fact that the NFL has tried to pull a fast one by trying to go to court immediately on releasing the decision on the appeal shows they have no confidence in their own case and are trying to bluster and intimidate their way to saving their own sorry behinds.

[/B]
                            ...more...
                            The league didn't pull a "fast one" ....they filed a writ to have any future legal proceedings heard in the same juristriction. A maneuver used many times in court cases. This keeps the union from asking the proceedings from being heard in Minnesota where Judge Doty has shown he tends to favor the players union.

Also, who pays people to do nothing? 2 guys suspended with pay. The team suspended them not the league. Just doesn't hold water
                            I've upped my standards...now up yours

Comment

• trapezeus
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Oct 2004

NFL: we are thinking about your appeal.
                              Tom: i destroyed my phone when i realized you were asking for the details.
                              NFL: really, you destroyed the very phone that could have easily proved your innocence?...you know what, now that you can't prove you are innocent and we can prove you tampered with the footballs, let's go to court and see how a judge feels about some one destroying evidence in an ongoing investigation.

Let's make this about you spending money against us and see if its worth it to you.

Bottom line, he is guilty and his ego that we all knew was a huge issue for him is making this worse on a daily basis.

I hope OJ's ghost writer can change some of the langue to "if i did it" for Brady.

Comment

• MikeInRoch
                                • Sep 2003

Which is worse behavior? The NFL trying to get future legal proceedings heard, I dunno, in the same jurisdiction as the NFL league offices? Or players deliberately taking their cases to a jurisdiction where the league doesn't have it's offices, the team isn't from, and no one involved lives? This is a move by the NFL to prevent the slime of the player.

Comment

Working...
                                X