• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ingtar33
    Dances With Buffaloes
    • Sep 2002

Re: Blackhawks Patrick Kane subject in police probe

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths View Post
    I agree with you, but many (and again, I am not saying you) imply from this that the woman holds a some responsibility if she gets raped. And although they might have made a bad error in judgement, they hold absolutely no responsibility in being sexually assaulted.
    now this line i can't agree with.

If i play with a loaded gun, safety off and i drop it by accident and get shot, that's my own darned fault. If i play in the middle of a highway during rush hour and someone hits me, that's my own darned fault. and if i douse myself in chum and jump into the middle of a feeding frenzy that's my own darned fault. This idea that a woman bears NO RESPONSIBILITY EVER when getting raped is nonsense. no woman in her right mind would jump the fence into a man's prison naked as the day she was born and not expect to be raped.

That said, just because women sometimes bear some responsibility for their bad choices the result DOES NOT MEAN in the slightest that the men involved are "less" guilty. Or should have a "lesser sentence".

Two girls, likely drunk went to a pro-athlete's home after hitting on him at a bar. I think everyone involved thought they were going to have a night of sex. THAT DOES NOT MEAN this girl was not raped. As i said before it sounds like kane shoved it someplace she didn't want it. that's rape. no questions about it.
    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
      • Aug 2012

Rumor has it 5+ teams called the hawks about kane this summer. Buffalo was Confirmed
      Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• coastal
        Legendary Zoner
        • Mar 2005

Patty boy is going to jail.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
          Skoobasaurus-Rex
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by coastal View Post
          You really don't think his lawyers will work out a deal ??

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

No way. They settle out of court for 7 figures., charges get dropped.

Kane gladly pays it for the right to remain a free man.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ticatfan
              The Meathead of Muslims!
              • Jul 2002

He has never been charged, but as hawk fan , I have no problem trading him.
              Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
              Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                Skoobasaurus-Rex
                • Oct 2011

I hope the Sabres rumors are true, come home Patty cakes and let's roll to a title.

Comment

• casdhf
                  • Jul 2002

What would we have to give up to get him? There is no way we pony up what would be required.

McCabe, Reinhart, 2 firsts and a couple more prospects?
                  Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                  cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
                    • Aug 2012

I was reading yesterday from someone that has a source (grain of salt time) that the DA said this is as close to a slap dunk case as can be. He might be in some ****
                    Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                      Zero for Zero!
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Ingtar33 View Post
                      now this line i can't agree with.

If i play with a loaded gun, safety off and i drop it by accident and get shot, that's my own darned fault. If i play in the middle of a highway during rush hour and someone hits me, that's my own darned fault. and if i douse myself in chum and jump into the middle of a feeding frenzy that's my own darned fault. This idea that a woman bears NO RESPONSIBILITY EVER when getting raped is nonsense. no woman in her right mind would jump the fence into a man's prison naked as the day she was born and not expect to be raped.

That said, just because women sometimes bear some responsibility for their bad choices the result DOES NOT MEAN in the slightest that the men involved are "less" guilty. Or should have a "lesser sentence".

Two girls, likely drunk went to a pro-athlete's home after hitting on him at a bar. I think everyone involved thought they were going to have a night of sex. THAT DOES NOT MEAN this girl was not raped. As i said before it sounds like kane shoved it someplace she didn't want it. that's rape. no questions about it.
                      You're smarter than this.
                      Originally posted by mysticsoto
                      Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                        Skoobasaurus-Rex
                        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
                        You're smarter than this.
                        Not after writing that hot mess.

Comment

• DetDannyWilliams
                          Nobody in Hawaii wears a tie.
                          • Feb 2013

Kane witness subpoenaed to appear before grand jury

(Sent from WGRZ2)

Comment

• ticatfan
                            The Meathead of Muslims!
                            • Jul 2002

Just heard on the radio a financial deal is close with the women. This is wrong if she walks away with money and he does not get charged.
                            Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
                            Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• WagonCircler
                              Escaped Convict
                              • Jul 2002

I've heard the story that's circulation from several reliable sources. The only thing I know is that nobody knows what happened except the people involved.

Somebody asked a question online today about settlements. To paraphrase, if you were accused of rape and you were innocent, wouldn't you spend every last dime to clear your name?

Fair question. But it brings to mind another question.

If you were raped, would you accept money instead of seeing your rapist go to prison, especially when there's a very good chance that he would be convicted and you could sue him in civil court?

If this is settled with a payoff, it creates more questions than it answers.

Comment

• casdhf
                                • Jul 2002

I think that you're looking at it from the wrong standpoint. If I'm Pat Kane, who has more money than he will ever really know what to do with (if he is smart), and I am in his situation, I am paying this woman off. This is strictly a he said/she said, which means that a jury could convict him. Why take the risk? His reputation can never be restored after the allegations, true or not. I pay the price, move on, and never put myself in that situation again.
                                Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                                cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

Working...
                                X