Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackhawks Patrick Kane subject in police probe

Nobody in Hawaii wears a tie. DetDannyWilliams's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Blackhawks Patrick Kane subject in police probe

Hamburg police are investigating an incident reportedly involving Patrick Kane, the Chicago Blackhawks star, two sources with knowledge of the probe have told The Buffalo News.

Two sources said Hamburg police officials have forbidden their officers and detectives from publicly discussing the investigation.

“We can neither confirm nor deny the existence or nonexistence of a criminal investigation until such a time as a person is charged with a crime,” said Hamburg Police Chief Gregory G. Wickett.

Erie County District Attorney Frank A. Sedita III used very similar language when asked about an investigation.

The Hamburg Sun, however, routinely reports police blotter items from the Hamburg Police Department.

No charges have been filed in connection with the investigation and it is not known whether police have questioned the 26-year-old hockey player.

The News went to Kane’s Hamburg home Wednesday morning to seek his comment but was denied access by a man at the house who did not identify himself.

Cambria represented Kane in a 2009 case involving an altercation with a Buffalo cabdriver.

Nobody in Hawaii wears a tie. DetDannyWilliams's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Blackhawks Patrick Kane subject in police probe

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/sabres-nhl/nhl-star-patrick-kane-is-subject-of-police-probe-sources-say-20150806

Registered User IlluminatusUIUC's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,165 Times in 3,360 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Well, ****

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Thanks
    Thanked 17,689 Times in 8,476 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Now Graham is saying he might turn himself in today.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/so...ation-20150806
    Patrick Kane, the star player of the Chicago Blackhawks who grew up in South Buffalo, is the target of a rape investigation by Hamburg police for an incident that occurred over the last weekend, two law enforcement sources have told The Buffalo News.

A local woman has accused Kane of a sexual assault, the sources said.

The law enforcement sources said that the woman went to a hospital where a rape kit was performed.

Kane, 26, has a home in Hamburg. He has not been charged with any crime.

On Wednesday, both Hamburg Police Chief Gregory G. Wickett and the Erie County District Attorney Frank A. Sedita III said they could neither confirm nor deny the existence of the investigation.

Paul J. Cambria Jr., a defense lawyer who represented Kane in the past, declined to comment Thursday. When contacted Wednesday, Cambria said: “I have nothing to say.”

Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby Meathead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,785 Times in 2,047 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

act like the white guys patrick
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    I have a number of different responses to this, so take your pick:

1. Maybe he is.
    2. This is why people bang their head against the wall with you on this topic.
    3. Does that mean he should get a gun and shoot up a movie theater or church or some other gathering?

8. Post thanked by:

trapezeus (08-07-2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,494 Times in 12,036 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

White people rape....
    Flag of Ukraine.svg

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

pass

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Thank you.

12. Post thanked by:

coastal (08-06-2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,914 Times in 5,306 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Rational Racist View Post
    pass
    smartest thing you've ever said.

14. Post thanked by:

Mouldsie (08-07-2015)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
    White people rape....
    of course

and you know in retrospect it was a mistake for me to post that comment here. it was actually just a simple joke and not a political statement, a light hearted poke at the hive minds. i was smirking when i posted it, but of course theres no way most of you could know that. and its unlikely hardly any of you could have deduced that, considering the 1970's style mindset most of you are hopelessly stuck in. it was irresponsible of me to offer a confusing joke when most of you arent even capable yet of understanding the most basic of the current real issues regarding race and especially black dysfunction. so i withdraw the joke and will try to avoid making the same mistake in the future

i realize this is a waste of time right now but for anyone following along and for your own benefit five to ten years down the road, lets once again look at the mistake in perception being made here. its the same one you always make, the one youve made since ive been here, and the one that keeps holding us back as a country and a collective culture

look at how the entire premise of toms objection is:

- i am biased against blacks
    - i believe whites dont commit the same crimes blacks do
    - you need to have special protections for blacks that you dont apply to other subgroups

all of these are utterly preposterous and have nothing to do with any of my fifteen years of commentary on this subject. they never have. yet you are utterly incapable of seeing things any other way. of course youre not going to be able to see any other way bc you simply dont have enough experience, you dont make the effort to improve your knowledge base, and you thus rely on outdated popular standards to frame your entire belief system

did any of you take me up on my offer to buy you a book? have any of you made the effort on your own to educate yourself? have any of you volunteered to help blacks in the inner city? have any of you made intimate friendships with inner city blacks or taken me up on my offer to come with me when i do? the answer of course is no and thus you will keep making the same mistakes based on the same flawed premises

once again, as always, it is YOU that is ignorant of the realities here. thus you have nothing to measure my work on other than your own outdated and largely inappropriate belief foundation. you need to do something about that. but you wont

once again, im sorry for muddying the issue here. that was a mistake. i will now go back to my little hole and wait for you to progress your one cnt hair before i try again
    Last edited by Meathead; 08-06-2015 at 01:22 PM.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

of course

and you know in retrospect it was a mistake for me to post that comment here. it was actually just a simple joke and not a political statement, a light hearted poke at the hive minds. i was smirking when i posted it, but of course theres no way most of you could know that. and its unlikely hardly any of you could have deduced that, considering the 1970's style mindset most of you are hopelessly stuck in. it was irresponsible of me to offer a confusing joke when most of you arent even capable yet of understanding the most basic of the current real issues regarding race and especially black dysfunction. so i withdraw the joke and will try to avoid making the same mistake in the future

i realize this is a waste of time right now but for anyone following along and for your own benefit five to ten years down the road, lets once again look at the mistake in perception being made here. its the same one you always make, the one youve made since ive been here, and the one that keeps holding us back as a country and a collective culture

- you need to have special protections for blacks that you dont apply to other subgroups

all of these are utterly preposterous and have nothing to do with any of my fifteen years of commentary on this subject. they never have. yet you are utterly incapable of seeing things any other way. of course youre not going to be able to see any other way bc you simply dont have enough experience, you dont make the effort to improve your knowledge base, and you thus rely on outdated popular standards to frame your entire belief system

did any of you take me up on my offer to buy you a book? have any of you made the effort on your own to educate yourself? have any of you volunteered to help blacks in the inner city? have any of you made intimate friendships with inner city blacks or taken me up on my offer to come with me when i do? the answer of course is no and thus you will keep making the same mistakes based on the same flawed premises

once again, as always, it is YOU that is ignorant of the realities here. thus you have nothing to measure my work on other than your own outdated and largely inappropriate belief foundation. you need to do something about that. but you wont

once again, im sorry for muddying the issue here. that was a mistake. i will now go back to my little hole and wait for you to progress your one cnt hair before i try again
    Time and a place. This was neither. This isnt anyone else's fault but your own. You wanna wage that battle? Fine. Wage it in the proper arena, during the proper time. This is neither. And people's objections to you hijacking a thread and your subsequent pouting because people aren't going to play along is very misguided

17. Post thanked by:

Yasgur's Farm (08-07-2015)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

of course

Your posts are attention hores where ever you post. No one cares what you think.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,914 Times in 5,306 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I love the Rational Racist. Definitely one of the best incarnations on this site.

Victimizing The Victimizer Downinfloflo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,658 Times in 4,936 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Big deal, People get drunk and fondle one another all the time, It's not like it becomes a problem.

I'm sure you all did it in College..He's young!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Oh jesus, shut up

22. Post thanked by:

coastal (08-06-2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,124 Times in 2,078 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

If only there were other posters here who spend huge amounts of time in black community but I'm sure their opinions would be dismissed out of hand

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Well. Makes ROR look pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

hehe... probe... hehe
    ...Rob

The American Dream isn't an SUV and a house in the suburbs;
    it's Don't Tread On Me.