X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Swiper
    Legendary Zoner
    • Sep 2010

Re: Who's Jason Cole? Report on divided coaching staff with reagrds to Tyrod

You are blind.

Comment

• sudzy
      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by better days View Post
      The people I call the HATERS have proclaimed EJ could never improve & that his career was over.

Well, any OBJECTIVE person would agree EJ has improved & proved the HATERS wrong.

Also his career is far from over.
      He's improved? His 1st game he threw for 66% with 2 TDs vs NE for a 105 rating. VS the Jets that year 72% 2 TD 122 rating. Also that year he had his 4 int game vs TB for a 31 rating and a 45% 2int game vs Baltimore for a 48 rating. Last year he had a 98.8 rating vs Miami and a 59 rating vs the Texans. The truth is he's always been all over the map. Hot and Cold. The EJ I've seen this preseaon is the EJ I saw in his rookie year.

Oh by the way, JP had games vs Miami and the Jets in 2006 with ratings of 142 and 140. And a 35 rating vs Chicago. So many similarities.

Comment

• djjimkelly
        • Apr 2003

everyone is acting like the bills qb is never gonna have a bad game taylor . manuel or cassel

get off it ! there are like 3 qbs in the league who can say they are good every game thats it

trust me whoever starts will make plenty of mistakes not my opinion that is fact. we DO NOT HAVE A HOF QB on this roster!!

in fact we have 3 guys barely holding onto an nfl career as our qbs.

it blows my mind we are comparing 3 no name brands we dont have a rolls royce in the garage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• better days
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by sudzy View Post
          He's improved? His 1st game he threw for 66% with 2 TDs vs NE for a 105 rating. VS the Jets that year 72% 2 TD 122 rating. Also that year he had his 4 int game vs TB for a 31 rating and a 45% 2int game vs Baltimore for a 48 rating. Last year he had a 98.8 rating vs Miami and a 59 rating vs the Texans. The truth is he's always been all over the map. Hot and Cold. The EJ I've seen this preseaon is the EJ I saw in his rookie year.

Oh by the way, JP had games vs Miami and the Jets in 2006 with ratings of 142 and 140. And a 35 rating vs Chicago. So many similarities.
          So far this year, EJ has not had a rating under 100. YES EJ has improved & as I said, any OBJECTIVE person would agree with that.

Comment

• better days
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by djjimkelly View Post
            everyone is acting like the bills qb is never gonna have a bad game taylor . manuel or cassel

get off it ! there are like 3 qbs in the league who can say they are good every game thats it

trust me whoever starts will make plenty of mistakes not my opinion that is fact. we DO NOT HAVE A HOF QB on this roster!!

in fact we have 3 guys barely holding onto an nfl career as our qbs.

it blows my mind we are comparing 3 no name brands we dont have a rolls royce in the garage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            And even Aaron Rodgers had a bad game against the Bills last year.

Comment

• WagonCircler
              Escaped Convict
              • Jul 2002

So far this year, EJ has not had a rating under 100. YES EJ has improved & as I said, any OBJECTIVE person would agree with that.
              Oh MY GOD, you're an idiot. He's playing against truck drivers and Starbucks Baristas, in Defenses as vanilla as Lindsey Graham. My dead Grandmother could put up a 100 QBR.

Comment

• better days
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
                Oh MY GOD, you're an idiot. He's playing against truck drivers and Starbucks Baristas, in Defenses as vanilla as Lindsey Graham. My dead Grandmother could put up a 100 QBR.
                Well, so me stats of other QB's that put up those stats against the scrubs.

EJ has earned the right to show us what he can do playing against good competition.

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                  Nothing much you have to "enlighten" me about, but thanks. His history as decider is pretty much out there, even down to poor game management decisions which you should know about if you were paying that much attention. Ryan does defense, and he does defense well.

Did you happen to see this game, I did : http://www.pro-football-reference.co...1312010nyj.htm

This would be the game where the Decider, presumably in control on the sidelines at least, spent all game running into a stacked box and "allowed" 10 pass attempts. Did you see this game ? He's terrible in decisions outside his range. I know exactly what I'm saying. Sanchez behind a scrub o-line ? Someone else made those decisions ?

You think, from what you've seen here already, he had nothing to do with getting Tebow ? Come on now.
                  We're talking about deciding on the starting QB from the group available, not in game management. When has he ever made the wrong decision & if you think he has, who would you have started in place of the guy he chose?

Comment

• Mace
                    Haha...yeah you think so ?
                    • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Albany,n.y. View Post
                    We're talking about deciding on the starting QB from the group available, not in game management. When has he ever made the wrong decision & if you think he has, who would you have started in place of the guy he chose?
                    Ok, I see. You don't want to count his wrong decisions outside the range of choosing a starting QB, which would exclude misusing one (Sanchez behind a scrub line) or bringing in an ill fitting one (Tebow, who he actually wouldn't let in when his other QB's were doing terrible, meaning they wasted a roster spot on a personal punt protector QB they didn't even want to play QB)....

In that case, I suppose I can't. I don't know he told Morninwheg who to start, nor Schottenheimer. However, in both cases they only had the presumed franchise QB to start, Sanchez and Geno. There wasn't really any decision besides rubberstamping the obvious.

In the case of Taylor vs. Cassel vs. Manuel, there is no obvious, and Ryan, for all his expertise needs to be letting Roman make the choice.

When everything is said and done, the more I think on it, he's not one of the people debating it. Roman/Lee/Palmer are, which is probably as it should be. Rex will be the face and voice of their decision.

Comment

• Swiper
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Sep 2010

From Sunday's practice:

Mike Rodak @mikerodak

EJ Manuel drove Bills to red zone, then overthrow a receiver (hit cameraman on sideline) and then INT by Mario Butler in end zone.

Comment

• Victor7
                        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
                        From Sunday's practice:
                        The question to ask here is

Was the cameraman open ? I mean maybe it was the right move !

All kiding aside that's just who he is. A very inconsistent inaccurate QB. That's never gonna change.

Comment

• Mace
                          Haha...yeah you think so ?
                          • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Victor7 View Post
                          The question to ask here is

Was the cameraman open ?
                          Bwahahaha.....

Comment

• Mike
                            • Jan 2009

Well, so me stats of other QB's that put up those stats against the scrubs.

EJ has earned the right to show us what he can do playing against good competition.
                            He has been showing us what he can & can't do .
                            everyday in practice he does just that....

.... And after hitting a few too many cameraman, a water boy, a fan in the stands it's pretty obvious he doesn't have 'it'.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
                            From Sunday's practice:
                            Classical EJ
                            Please Make Sense

Comment

• WagonCircler
                              Escaped Convict
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              He has been showing us what he can & can't do .
                              everyday in practice he does just that....

.... And after hitting a few too many cameraman, a water boy, a fan in the stands it's pretty obvious he doesn't have 'it'.
                              Do you know why we don't have the Jills anymore?

Because the organization couldn't guarantee their safety with EJ throwing the ball toward the sidelines.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Comment

• Oaf
                                Do you read what you write?
                                • Jun 2007

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
                                Taylor all the way, but EJ was playing with drivers baristas and vanilla lattes, too..

Comment

Working...
                                X