http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/11...chicks-number/

Starter LeSean McCoy, he said, “is off the charts.” Count on Belichick trying to erase him from the equation. He’ll go with a single-high safety over Watkins deep with another safety in the box to stop the run. Manning threw the Giants out of such jams — and had supplementary receivers step up with clutch receptions.
To Gilbride, quarterback Tyrod Taylor is “an extraordinary athlete” with speed and quickness but he believes Taylor’s sparkling 70.5 completion percentage is misleading.
“I don’t see him throwing the ball a lot on time,” Gilbride said - that really summarized my main concern of Tyrod throwing the ball and we can't expect him doing what Eli did last Sunday to the Pats D.

We've seen that movie once this season in Buffalo. I don't see Tyrod improved much in terms of his passing game since then. Realistically, I may expect his scrambling to improve like stepping up more often then going side ways into sacks. But I'm afraid no much confidence in him and Woods to suddenly getting better to the points they can do damage to the Pats often. Can Clay step up to have another game like he had in Miami?

My biggest hope is still on McCoy. He wasn't as healthy in the 1st Pats game. He would be a focal point of Belichick's D. But the last Jets game showed us why he's THE bonafide star player on this Bills team. And he's the kind of player with a personality that would shine on the bigger stage like MNF. Let's hope Roman does not out-think himself and does not let any score alter his plan: feed the ball to McCoy, however many ways you can.