freddy meeting with seahawks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ParanoidAndroid
    My battery is low and it's getting dark.
    • Apr 2004

Re: freddy meeting with seahawks

Originally posted by Thurmal View Post
    Hmmm...Jackson wasn't good enough for the Bills, but the best team in the entire league wants to bring him in.

And their top RBs are Lynch, Turbin, and Michael, which is a better trio than McCoy, Dixon, and Brown.
    Michael sucks and Turbin is decent.... that's a marginal statement at best. And you forgot Karlos who looks like he's about to take the #2 spot fairly soon.

Comment

• Gibby
      • Jun 2006

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
      great now the bills will have to face him in the superbowl
      On Madden anything can happen

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
        I'd rather he not help that ****head Carroll but it would be nice to see him on a quality NFC team so maybe he can play in at least one SB.

It's disgusting to think about the great players who never got to reach their potential or play in a playoff game because of this team's incompetence. Jackson, Moulds and Moorman are the ones that really stand out. Wood and K Williams are headed that route if we don't get out **** together soon.
        your point is taken, but Moulds did play on the 98 and 99 playoff teams if i'm not mistaken.
        I came.
        I saw.
        I conquered.

Comment

• Gibby
          • Jun 2006

Originally posted by kscdogbillsfan1221 View Post
          your point is taken, but Moulds did play on the 98 and 99 playoff teams if i'm not mistaken.
          And indeed Moulds was a major reason why Flutie looked so good in 1998. However, its a damn shame that Moulds' last five years here were without playoffs.

Comment

• The Jokeman
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
            I hope gives a royal FU to the Bills in his press conference. They deserve it.
            If we didn't have Marv Levy as GM at the time, I'd imagine the NFL never hears of Fred Jackson.

Comment

• dog14787
              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Thurmal View Post
              Hmmm...Jackson wasn't good enough for the Bills, but the best team in the entire league wants to bring him in.

And their top RBs are Lynch, Turbin, and Michael, which is a better trio than McCoy, Dixon, and Brown.
              The Bills sent Beastmode packing once upon a time and F J meanwhile stayed with the herd for many years. Jackson made a good name for himself ,within the community,in the locker room and on the football field. Such a good name a Championship caliber football team despite F J 's age is still interested in him. The Buffalo Bills gave FJ his chance in the NFL. The Bills are not the bad guys. Sometimes to change the ways of a losing franchise, some of the faces have to change.
              Last edited by Figster; 09-02-2015, 08:39 PM.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                • Mar 2005

Did they sign him?

Comment

• Meathead
                  Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                  • Jul 2002

its getting a little awkward. marshawns old lady says no more freeloading so freddies been sleeping in the limo. the seahawks really didnt mind until he started hosing off in the parking lot. so freddy bought the comfort inn for cash and has been staying there ever since
                  One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

Working...
                  X