Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's the 10 year anniversary of Losmania!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,319 Times in 2,848 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: It's the 10 year anniversary of Losmania!

I've always known that you were depraved and badly in need of help, Shiva, but I didn't realize the depths of that depravity until just now.

2. Post thanked by:

BuffaloRedleg (09-04-2015),swiper (09-04-2015)

Registered User CommissarSpartacus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,935 Times in 13,287 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by WagonCircler View Post
    I've always known that you were depraved and badly in need of help, Shiva, but I didn't realize the depths of that depravity until just now.
    Come on, tell us how much you loved Losman. You won't be embarrassed, most people here probably felt the same way.
    My tebya razdavim

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by feldspar View Post
    Actually, he said it's been ten years since "we fell in man-lust" with Losman. I don't ever recall that happening, so your guess is as good as mine as to exactly when HE thinks it did. Losman got benched after week 4 in 2005, just like EJ did last year...he only came back after Holcomb suffered a concussion much, much later in the season. I didn't see anybody go hog-wild about the way JP played in 2005. He only started half the games, and I think we went 1-7 in those games. YeAh, everyone loved him at that point.
    Like I said, most Losmaniacs have conveniently forgotten the huge chubby Bills fans had for Adam Sandler's long lost brother. It's understandable. Who wants to admit to being a dumbass.

The Losmaniacs drooled over him in pre-season, went wild when he won the opener, then made excuse after excuse for why he lost the next three, then screamed like little *****es when Holcomb replaced him and played like a REAL qb, then cheered when Holcomb got concussed courtesy of Mike Williams and shot their mouths off when he hit two bombs to win, then made excuse after excuse while he lost 4 more, then spent the rest of the season *****ing about Holcomb and Eric Moulds and everyone else on the team that thought Losman sucked and was a dick.

Because of this, Ralph, who LOVED Losman like a son he'd like to ****, fired Mularkey and Clements and turned to Marv, who gave us Dick Jauron, who gave us the bogus "QB competetion" between Holcomb and Losman, who "won" it after Holcomb played the first quarter of the first preseason game.

Don't remember? I do. It was the single stupidest and nastiest season of the new millenium. Even worse than Gregg Williams first season.

BTW, Losman led to Trent, who led to Fit2, who led to EJ who led to Tyrod Taylor.

A decade of futility, all because of JP Losman and his fans.

Thanks a bunch, bros...
    Last edited by CommissarSpartacus; 09-02-2015 at 03:23 PM.

This is great, and all I've done is enter my name! THRILLHO's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

"Sometimes you buy a house. Whoops."
    True fans want wins, not draft picks.

6. Post thanked by:

sudzy (09-02-2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,254 Times in 6,469 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

You should have just thrown in the name Kyle Boller in your OP.

Because him and Losman were the exact same type of QB and that was easy to see all the way back to when he was drafted.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,492 Times in 4,868 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post

A decade of futility, all because of JP Losman and his fans.

Thanks a bunch, bros...
    Delusional.

Unreachable Douche
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,906 Times in 4,361 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

And THANK YOU! to all the little Losmaniacs that wanted to be your boyfriend!
    The only thing worse than a Losmaniac is a Johnsonite.

10. Post thanked by:

jimmifli (09-02-2015)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by TacklingDummy View Post
    The only thing worse than a Losmaniac is a Johnsonite.
    Mostly the same guys.

12. Post thanked by:

Historian (09-03-2015),jimmifli (09-02-2015),TacklingDummy (09-02-2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,319 Times in 2,848 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Come on, tell us how much you loved Losman. You won't be embarrassed, most people here probably felt the same way.
    More than Holcomb? Certainly?

As a genuine NFL QB? Certainly not.

He's part of this franchise's rich history of post-Kelly fail.

But your obsession with him is "It puts the lotion in the basket"-level creepy.

14. Post thanked by:

GvilleBills (09-03-2015)

Haha...yeah you think so ? Mace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,494 Times in 9,189 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

The white Michael Vick! Rob Johnson 2.0! Ralph Wilson's last big love affair!

Can it really be ten years since we fell in man-lust with the boat-stealing dick from SoCal?

JP, we hardly knew ye!

But thanks for screwing this franchise for a decade and into the foreseeable future!

And THANK YOU! to all the little Losmaniacs that wanted to be your boyfriend!

YOU ROCK, JP!

Too bad it didn't work out.

I'll always have a special place in my heart for you, dude.
    I had to thank you, and reply with quote to plaster all the Losman pictures through another post again. It was funny. I'm not even going to go into why I was excited about them drafting Losman again and why I think it didn't work, but it was even funnier (to me), that you took the time to go hunting for Losman pics, and fish through them, to come up with this "tribute".

Your passion for your causes has no equal.

16. Post thanked by:

TacklingDummy (09-03-2015)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    I had to thank you, and reply with quote to plaster all the Losman pictures through another post again. It was funny. I'm not even going to go into why I was excited about them drafting Losman again and why I think it didn't work, but it was even funnier (to me), that you took the time to go hunting for Losman pics, and fish through them, to come up with this "tribute".

Your passion for your causes has no equal.
    Aw shucks, t'warnt nuthin. Five minutes with google pics. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

18. Post thanked by:

Mace (09-03-2015)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

More than Holcomb? Certainly?
    Ah, c'mon, he meant more to you than just an upgrade from Kelly Holcomb, which he wasn't anyway.

It's why you couldn't stand to see Holcomb show up your pri2e pony. you didn't just love Losman, you were IN LOVE with Losman. If you want to know the difference, just ask any woman you know, she'll explain it to you. It's a chick thing.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,470 Times in 7,087 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Spartacus pretending to hate JP . Cute.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

JP was a guy with upside and all the physical tools. He was an exciting pick, but this franchise didn't do him any favors.

Troy Vincent was an *******. You don't do that to your teammate.
    He wasn't ready to start, and Donahoe cuts Drew and forces JP in early. Stunted his progress and irked teammates.

Wildly up and down career, 1 pretty good season, lots of bad memories.

But he was always all Buffalo, and his work in the community made me respect him.

Just another in a long line of Shiva's JP hit pieces. A sad obsession. No one else is thinking about JP Losman.
    Diehard BillGator... best of both worlds

22. Post thanked by:

WagonCircler (09-03-2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,208 Times in 606 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Why people feed this troll is beyond me.

He's perfectly intelligent enough to know that this is sports and suspending disbelief to rally behind a player on the team is pretty normal.

Criticizing people for that is low hanging fruit. Tee-ball. It's a really uninteresting take that you could apply to every single failed QB in the league. This isn't the War in Iraq, this is SPORTS. It's a game and expecting people to not weight what they wish to happen is just baloney, and he knows this. The fans have zero impact on the game and management decisions (see Fred Jackson), so there is no punishment for being wrong. So peopletend to be positive, because that is more fun. That is the whole friggen point of sports, an escape from reality. We all know this. It's a ****ing game, and not a very good or well designed one at that.

He'll have some 2-lined rebuttle to this that I'm not going to read... because I'm a grown man, and I'm not obsessed with antagonizing people on internet forums. I've seen him on forums for 10 years now (yikes) and it betrays a really pathetic existence. If he were American he'd be one of the sorry internet commenters lined up to vote for Trump because he "tells it like it is" without regard to the real complexity to events.

Yawn.
    Last edited by BuffaloRedleg; 09-04-2015 at 12:31 AM.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by GvilleBills View Post
    JP was a guy with upside and all the physical tools. He was an exciting pick, but this franchise didn't do him any favors.

Troy Vincent was an *******. You don't do that to your teammate.
    He wasn't ready to start, and Donahoe cuts Drew and forces JP in early. Stunted his progress and irked teammates.

Wildly up and down career, 1 pretty good season, lots of bad memories.

But he was always all Buffalo, and his work in the community made me respect him.

Just another in a long line of Shiva's JP hit pieces. A sad obsession. No one else is thinking about JP Losman.
    It's just soooooooo terrible how we all let JP down so badly.

BTW, thanks for confirming that Troy Vincent hit JP on purpose. Maybe the double digit IQ crowd will start to get it too.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,409 Times in 9,123 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Brings new definition to the term obsessive-compulsive.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloRedleg View Post
    Why people feed this troll is beyond me.

He's perfectly intelligent enough to know that this is sports and suspending disbelief to rally behind a player on the team is pretty normal.

Criticizing people for that is low hanging fruit. Tee-ball. It's a really uninteresting take that you could apply to every single failed QB in the league. This isn't the War in Iraq, this is SPORTS. It's a game and expecting people to not weight what they wish to happen is just baloney, and he knows this. The fans have zero impact on the game and management decisions (see Fred Jackson), so there is no punishment for being wrong. So peopletend to be positive, because that is more fun. That is the whole friggen point of sports, an escape from reality. We all know this. It's a ****ing game, and not a very good or well designed one at that.

He'll have some 2-lined rebuttle to this that I'm not going to read... because I'm a grown man, and I'm not obsessed with antagonizing people on internet forums. I've seen him on forums for 10 years now (yikes) and it betrays a really pathetic existence. If he were American he'd be one of the sorry internet commenters lined up to vote for Trump because he "tells it like it is" without regard to the real complexity to events.

Yawn.

Losmaniacs weren't destructive ass holes because they rallied behind JP, they were destructive ass holes because they slagged the entire team and the coaching staff and the fans to make excuses for the fact he had no talent for playing the game plus his teammates hated him cu2 he was a dick.

Eric Moulds, for example, a REAL BILLS HERO, got vilified by the Losmaniacs because he was picked by the team to go to Ralph to beg him to put Holcomb back in.

Because of the Losmaniacs, we lost Tom Clements, the most brilliant qb coach in the league for the last 15 years. Why? Because he told the brain trust that Losman sucked.

There are so many other examples of how Losmania poisoned out favorite franchise for years to come, but of course the Losmaniacs won't admit, because that's who they are.

They THINK they\re dans, but they're not, they're sick and sad individuals who spend their lives trying to justify their own ineptitude by clinging on to people they figure they could turn out to be if only they got a break or two.

And the proof they don't get it is they think I hated Losman. I didn't. I hated them.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    Brings new definition to the term obsessive-compulsive.
    LOL!

Try to imagine just how seriously I take discouraging words from you and wagon....

Thanks
    Thanked 13,409 Times in 9,123 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

LOL!

Try to imagine just how seriously I take discouraging words from you and wagon....
    I don't care. How's that?