• SmokeShowin
    • Sep 2008

Re: Brady gets away with it?

Comment

• Mike
      • Jan 2009

NFL got it their way & lost!

If you remember, the NFLPA & Brady filed suite in Mini and the NFL brought it to NYC which was a huge advantage for them.... And they Lost.
      Please Make Sense

Comment

• Mike
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by BuffaloRedleg View Post
        Why can't it be that Brady did the deed, but the NFL was unfair and unrealistic in its investigation? That's what the judge is saying. From what I saw he didn't say anything about whether or not Brady deflated the balls. His ruling actually looked pretty fair and right from what I read.

Really, this is Goodell's fault. He developed a punishment system in this league that has consistently failed to hold up to legal scrutiny during appeals. The judges laugh at him every time. This has nothing to do with whether or not people have committed crimes, it has everything to do with fair and consistent punishment and investigations.
        Clearly, your paying attention.

Ultimately, I agree with the position.

The equipment manager manipulated the balls according to Team preferences. Weather those prefrences really make a definitive difference is debatable.

The NFL had a poor, makeup, case vs Pats with a lot of unfair and biased reporting that could not stand up to legal scrutiny. The judge said as much... The NFL's case was BS

As for Brady, rarely does a person fight so hard for something he doesn't believe in.
        Please Make Sense

Comment

• Mike
          • Jan 2009

Should be noted that Colts had 3/4 balls below legal PSI. Why didn't NFL check all the Colts Balls?
          Please Make Sense

Comment

• DynaPaul
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            Clearly, your paying attention.

Ultimately, I agree with the position.

The equipment manager manipulated the balls according to Team preferences. Weather those prefrences really make a definitive difference is debatable.

The NFL had a poor, makeup, case vs Pats with a lot of unfair and biased reporting that could not stand up to legal scrutiny. The judge said as much... The NFL's case was BS

As for Brady, rarely does a person fight so hard for something he doesn't believe in.
            Uh no, wrong. The judge merely said he didn't get due process.

Comment

• Spartacus
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by DynaPaul View Post
              Uh no, wrong. The judge merely said he didn't get due process.
              Uh, no. Wrong.

The due process errors were a direct result of having a BS case in the first place.

He didn't need to address the case directly to throw it out.
              My tebya razdavim

Comment

• DynaPaul
                • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
                Uh, no. Wrong.

The due process errors were a direct result of having a BS case in the first place.

He didn't need to address the case directly to throw it out.
                At no time did he exonerate Brady from being implicated in the ball scandal.

Comment

• Spartacus
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by DynaPaul View Post
                  At no time did he exonerate Brady from being implicated in the ball scandal.
                  He doesn't NEED to exonerate Brady. Brady was never charged or convicted in a court of law, he was just railroaded INTERNALLY by a bunch of scumbags.

However, he DID ask the NFL if there was ANY evidence that Tom Brady participated in a scheme to deflate the footballs for the conference game.

Tne NFL replied "Well, uh gee, I guess not, no."

The judge then sneered at him.
                  My tebya razdavim

Comment

• Spartacus
                    • Mar 2003

BTW, I'm sure everyone remembers when I reported a few months ago that Chuck Pagano was pissed about how Grigson handled the footballs fiasco at the Deflategate game last year.

I said that it smelled like Pagano was left out of the loop on trying to pull a fast one and felt it cost them the game.

Well, the story was denied then, but it seems like it just won't die.

Now Irasy has to jump in to say there's nothing to it...

Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay adamantly denied that a rift exists between general manager Ryan Grigson and coach Chuck Pagano.

Jim Irsay denies reported rift between Chuck Pagano, GM Ryan Grigson

Mike Wells, ESPN Staff Writer

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay adamantly denied that a rift exists between general manager Ryan Grigson and coach Chuck Pagano.

Irsay, in an impromptu interview outside the Colts' locker room after Sunday's 27-14 loss to Buffalo, was animated and clearly agitated about rumors circulating about the relationship between his general manager and coach.

"That can't be farther [from] the truth," Irsay said. "Ryan and Chuck work hard together. They have a great relationship. I've seen coaches and general managers work together since I was 11 years old. I know the dynamic that needs to be there for them to work together. They have a great relationship."

...and...

Pagano turned down a one-year contract extension from the Colts during the offseason, choosing instead to play out the season.

...more...

Pagano wants the hell away from these ass holes.
                    My tebya razdavim

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡