You would think a Franchise RB like Fred Jackson would be scooped up by now!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boomstick
    • Oct 2008

Re: You would think a Franchise RB like Fred Jackson would be scooped up by now!!!

Report saying that the Kam Chancellor contract hold out is affecting the deal for Jackson.
    Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

Hello. My name is Shawn Spencer this is my associate Hummingbird Saltalamachia

Comment

• Meathead
      Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
      • Jul 2002

Re: You would think a Franchise RB like Fred Jackson would be scooped up by now!!!

who?
      One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Goobylal
        • Jan 2004

I think Freddie is the one holding up where he'll be playing next. And I think his first choice is Seattle and he's waiting for the Chancellor sitch to play out.

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
          • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Boomstick View Post
          Report saying that the Kam Chancellor contract hold out is affecting the deal for Jackson.
          http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2015/0...-jackson-deal/
          They must be cut to the bone then on salary cap. If Jackson is serious about playing for the vet minimum, then his contract would only be a few hundred thousand more then the guy he replaced.

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

• gr8slayer
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi View Post
            If I were Jerry Jones I'd be dialing Freddie's agent's number right now. All their backs have sucked so far.
            If you haven't noticed, they aren't into drafting or picking up aging players.

Comment

• notacon
              • Aug 2012

I love Freddy and do not agree with him being cut...but, he's no "franchise RB", especially at his age.

Comment

• Meathead
                Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                • Jul 2002

freddie remains unsigned, his fate seemingly etched in stone to return to the bills later in the season and spur a magical run to the playoffs
                One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• more cowbell
                  • Apr 2006

Franchise back??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
                  The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                    • Mar 2005

If he comes back he can use his M&T debit card!

Comment

Working...
                    X