• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ckg927
    Not quite Best in the World....
    • Aug 2012

Re: The Football Gods and Deflategate

Originally posted by DynaPaul View Post
    It's Satan. Kraft, Belichick, and Brady made a deal with him and soon the Faustian deal will come due.
    And when it comes due, all the bandwagoners will be GONE from the Pats fanbase because they're now normal. That includes Sparty, who seems to be backing them for the lulz.
    John Hemingway(facing certain death): I want to see Buffalo win the Super Bowl.
    David Coltrane(threatening John): Nobody's going to live that long, pal.

-The John Larroquette Show, "A Dark and Stormy Night", 4/12/94

Comment

• ckg927
      Not quite Best in the World....
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
      I do. I read that both Brady and others on the team were aware of what the fans in Buffalo were doing and saying.

This wasn't a regular game.

You guys think it's a joke, but I'm sure neither Brady nor his teammates like being called cheaters and liars when they've done NOTHING to deserve it, other than being a target of an NFL frame up...
      So...SpyGate was just a made-up fantasy, too? If it was, why did the Pats cough up a decent chunk of change and a 1st rounder?
      John Hemingway(facing certain death): I want to see Buffalo win the Super Bowl.
      David Coltrane(threatening John): Nobody's going to live that long, pal.

-The John Larroquette Show, "A Dark and Stormy Night", 4/12/94

Comment

• Spartacus
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by ckg927 View Post
        So...SpyGate was just a made-up fantasy, too? If it was, why did the Pats cough up a decent chunk of change and a 1st rounder?
        Think about it Carl, you're bright enough to figure it out if you have the courage to drop the attitude.

As for Spygate, I've written thousands of words about it. Do a search, it'll be easy to find. Belichick and Kraft did it INTENTIONALLY and baited the Jets and NFL to bust them for it. Result? Perfect season. Coincidence? What do you think?

And Kraft gave into Goodell in the hopes that he'd come to his senses on Brady. He didn't.

Read what Kraft had to say after Goodell's appeal ruling was delivered. Not pretty at all.
        My tebya razdavim

Comment

• feldspar
          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post

As for Spygate, I've written thousands of words about it. Do a search, it'll be easy to find. Belichick and Kraft did it INTENTIONALLY and baited the Jets and NFL to bust them for it. Result? Perfect season. Coincidence? What do you think?
          What perfect season? I don't remember a perfect season.

And why would the Patriots seriously "get caught" on purpose? I ain't doing a search of your posts. Spare me the double-talk...answer straight-up, or don't answer please. If you can't answer straight-up, I won't be able to figure there is not a reason why.

Comment

Working...
          X