• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Historian
    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
    • Dec 2002

Re: Kiko likely out for year.

Originally posted by Turf View Post
    Kiko always looked too small for me, hell of a competitor though.
    A little bit, but I think his problems stem from the way he plays....with such reckless abandon.

You can get away with that in college,but not the NFL.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

I heard that it was a sprain and no tear....

For the record I think Chip Kelly is a moron. Bradford might get benched for Sanchez if they don't win tomorrow. That's not a rumor FYI.

Comment

• Goobylal
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by HHURRICANE View Post

For the record I think Chip Kelly is a moron. Bradford might get benched for Sanchez if they don't win tomorrow. That's not a rumor FYI.
        It was a partial tear. He's damaged goods.

Comment

• Meathead
          Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
          • Jul 2002

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Meathead
            Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
            • Jul 2002

kiko aclonso

The Eagles bad start to the 2015 season got worse Tuesday when Ian Rapoport reported linebacker Kiko Alonso suffered a partially torn ACL in Sunday's loss. Will Alonso play again this year?

fleeced
            One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Mr. Pink
              Peterman Sucks!
              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Ingtar33 View Post
              no one saw that coming after a 500 carry season? that's pretty much standard when a rb carries the rock as much as murray did last year.
              The real reason Murray hasn't been successful in the Eagles offense has nothing to do with that.

Bradford doesn't fit the system so no one cares about the read option...really Bradford is gonna keep it and run? Yeah, probably not.

And Demarco himself doesn't fit it. He's a downhill runner not a sweep type runner. He's at his best hitting the line, finding the hole and just exploding through, he doesn't excel at trying to get wide which the Eagles do constantly and he gets stuffed constantly.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by HHURRICANE View Post

He is a moron. His backfield doesn't even fit his system. Not to mention all the talent he ran out of Philly because they're weren't "his" guys.

Comment

• Goobylal
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                The real reason Murray hasn't been successful in the Eagles offense has nothing to do with that.

Bradford doesn't fit the system so no one cares about the read option...really Bradford is gonna keep it and run? Yeah, probably not.

And Demarco himself doesn't fit it. He's a downhill runner not a sweep type runner. He's at his best hitting the line, finding the hole and just exploding through, he doesn't excel at trying to get wide which the Eagles do constantly and he gets stuffed constantly.

- - - Updated - - -

He is a moron. His backfield doesn't even fit his system. Not to mention all the talent he ran out of Philly because they're weren't "his" guys.
                The funny/weird thing is that Kelly, and this has been verified by Eagles' owner Jeffrey Lurie, wants/needs a "one-cut RB" for his spread offense. Shady isn't that guy but theoretically Murray is. But in the end you still need blockers and the Eagles' OL was made to look a lot better than it was by Shady, whereas Dallas' was great on its own.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                  Peterman Sucks!
                  • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Goobylal View Post
                  The funny/weird thing is that Kelly, and this has been verified by Eagles' owner Jeffrey Lurie, wants/needs a "one-cut RB" for his spread offense. Shady isn't that guy but theoretically Murray is. But in the end you still need blockers and the Eagles' OL was made to look a lot better than it was by Shady, whereas Dallas' was great on its own.
                  If you watch the Eagles play though the majority of their runs are outside runs. Demarco isn't a sideline to sideline type of runner and it shows in his stats when he is tried to be made into one.

Comment

• Goobylal
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                    If you watch the Eagles play though the majority of their runs are outside runs. Demarco isn't a sideline to sideline type of runner and it shows in his stats when he is tried to be made into one.
                    No, I know. I just don't understand how Kelly can say he needs a one-cut RB and then still run plays to the outside. Does he suffer from multiple personalities?

Comment

• YardRat
                      Well, lookie here...
                      • Dec 2004

No, I know. I just don't understand how Kelly can say he needs a one-cut RB and then still run plays to the outside. Does he suffer from multiple personalities?
                      Which one will show up this Sunday? Winnie the Pooh-looking mother****er, or Pillsbury Doughboy-looking mother****er?
                      YardRat Wall of Fame
                      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Ingtar33
                        Dances With Buffaloes
                        • Sep 2002

Terrell Davis was a 1 cut runner; and he ran outside as well as he ran inside

As for a partial tear of the ACL, that sucks. pretty much 2+ months shot for KA, assuming it heals right.

a couple of years ago i "partially" tore my LCL playing touch football during a picnic. Of course it was the same knee that was ruined when i was in highschool. Tore the meniscus in the knee too when i tore the LCL. Getting old sucks. That injury was pretty painful; the LCL tear actually hurt less then the torn meniscus (it took me almost 2 weeks before I could tell the difference in the pain between the two injuries; I knew they both were injured and how badly from an MRI, but it took a while before the swelling came down enough to be able to tell them apart).
                        Last edited by Ingtar33; 09-26-2015, 09:23 PM.
                        My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Mace
                          Haha...yeah you think so ?
                          • Mar 2013

Because he'd be a total idiot to have an offense that never runs any plays whatever to the outside ?

Comment

• Night Train
                            Retired - On Several Levels
                            • Jul 2005

NFL Network now saying he'll miss another month after sitting out this past Sunday.
                            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

Working...
                            X