Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kiko likely out for year.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,339 Times in 2,076 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Kiko likely out for year.

Quote Originally Posted by Goobylal View Post
    No, I know. I just don't understand how Kelly can say he needs a one-cut RB and then still run plays to the outside. Does he suffer from multiple personalities?
    Terrell Davis was a 1 cut runner; and he ran outside as well as he ran inside

As for a partial tear of the ACL, that sucks. pretty much 2+ months shot for KA, assuming it heals right.

a couple of years ago i "partially" tore my LCL playing touch football during a picnic. Of course it was the same knee that was ruined when i was in highschool. Tore the meniscus in the knee too when i tore the LCL. Getting old sucks. That injury was pretty painful; the LCL tear actually hurt less then the torn meniscus (it took me almost 2 weeks before I could tell the difference in the pain between the two injuries; I knew they both were injured and how badly from an MRI, but it took a while before the swelling came down enough to be able to tell them apart).
    Last edited by Ingtar33; 09-26-2015 at 09:23 PM.
    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Haha...yeah you think so ? Mace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,494 Times in 9,189 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Goobylal View Post
    No, I know. I just don't understand how Kelly can say he needs a one-cut RB and then still run plays to the outside. Does he suffer from multiple personalities?
    Because he'd be a total idiot to have an offense that never runs any plays whatever to the outside ?

Retired - On Several Levels Night Train's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,240 Times in 7,618 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

NFL Network now saying he'll miss another month after sitting out this past Sunday.