Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Sabres goal song vote

Thanks
    Thanked 26,210 Times in 13,678 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Sabres goal song vote

Quote Originally Posted by ICRockets View Post
    No, you've made it about you. "Look at me, I have something negative to say! Isn't that NEW and SHOCKING?!"
    I didn't say anything negative. I stated reality. 11 goals in 6 games. I didn't make it up.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,218 Times in 1,859 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Op. It's less than 10 games in. So they went 55 minutes with out a goal at home. They still fought back and won. Which is a huge difference from last year. At the 8 minute mark I was done and thought they would lose. But they stayed with it and won. I was impressed for where they are at. Two games against SC division reps? And they were in those games. And shot differential isn't -84 or something ridiculous.

I I also love the goal song.

Thanks
    Thanked 26,210 Times in 13,678 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Let's revisit this:

I made it up to Buffalo for two games this year: The lackluster 2-1 NYE loss to the Islanders and the 4-1 dismantling of the Caps, which was by far their best game all season so far.

As much as I dislike the song, the way they edited it works great in the arena. The "Make some noise" part gets the crowd into it, and let's face it, the FNC hasn't exactly been loud the last couple of years. The fan base has been too beaten down and sometimes needs the extra encouragement to get into it.

I'd still prefer a rock song and I think Swords of a Thousand Men is much better, but this song fits far better than I thought it would.