Thread: The Rock Pile Report: A Buffalo Bills Podcast

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

The Rock Pile Report: A Buffalo Bills Podcast

Here is this week's podcast. We would love to get some opinions on this from someone other than our mothers.

Here's a description of this episode.

"Hey Bills fans, come check out a fresh edition of the Rock Pile Report, where we run down some intriguing stats from the Dolphins game, the play of some standout rookies and the state of the AFC after 3 weeks!"

Drew (The host) called into Schopp and Bulldog on Monday (During the six o'clock hour) and told everyone he had a Chardonnay or two after the win and I beat that into the ground throughout the episode.

Let us know if you have any ideas that would help this podcast.

https://soundcloud.com/mairofpominvi...t-episode-four

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: The Rock Pile Report: A Buffalo Bills Podcast

Just a thought, maybe you can participate in some threads before you start dropping podcasts on us.

It would give the listener a perspective.
    "You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."
    ~ Frank Zappa

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by bleve View Post
    Just a thought, maybe you can participate in some threads before you start dropping podcasts on us.

Ill try to. Ill have to get Drew to come here since he writes up the show. I just produce it.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by bleve View Post

I'll second this. Posting on the board will give the host some credibility. Sal Cappacio started out on some Bills boards while hosting a web call in show and he's now on WGR.
    "Hate is a lack of imagination."
    -Graham Greene

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Ill get Drew to sign up here but that would take a while. It took two weeks for my registration to get validated.
    The Rock Pile Report. A professionally produced podcast about the Buffalo Bills.

http://rockpilereport.podbean.com/

https://www.facebook.com/TheRockPileReport/

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by mairofpominville View Post
    Here is this week's podcast. We would love to get some opinions on this from someone other than our mothers.

Here's a description of this episode.

"Hey Bills fans, come check out a fresh edition of the Rock Pile Report, where we run down some intriguing stats from the Dolphins game, the play of some standout rookies and the state of the AFC after 3 weeks!"

Drew (The host) called into Schopp and Bulldog on Monday (During the six o'clock hour) and told everyone he had a Chardonnay or two after the win and I beat that into the ground throughout the episode.

Let us know if you have any ideas that would help this podcast.

https://soundcloud.com/mairofpominvi...t-episode-four
    Why not start with a recap of the previous week's game such as highlights, criticisms, and allow call in's on this segment. Then continue with a preview of the following week's game with a round table discussion with in studio guests or regulars and allow for listener's to call in.

I haven't listened to your podcast so I an unsure what format it follows but these are just my suggestions.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by thenry20 View Post
    Why not start with a recap of the previous week's game such as highlights, criticisms, and allow call in's on this segment. Then continue with a preview of the following week's game with a round table discussion with in studio guests or regulars and allow for listener's to call in.

I haven't listened to your podcast so I an unsure what format it follows but these are just my suggestions.

We cant do call ins. We dont have equipment for that. However we would love to get ideas from you if you have any questions we should talk about. I suggest giving the podcast a listen. I do my best to make it sound professional.