Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone else missing Jim Swartz D?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Anyone else missing Jim Swartz D?

The defense will eventually find the rhythm, I am not at all concerned with the defense and lets not forget we are on our 4th defensive coordinator in four years.
    The Rock Pile Report. A professionally produced podcast about the Buffalo Bills.

http://rockpilereport.podbean.com/

https://www.facebook.com/TheRockPileReport/

Thanks
    Thanked 18,367 Times in 8,980 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by WagonCircler View Post
    You know who has a great gig? Dennis Thurman. Regardless of what happens with the Bills Defense, everyone talks about Rex. Thurman pretty much flies under the radar.
    I feel old dusting the cobwebs off a Ross Perot quote. But if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Re-shuffling a dominant 4-3 into a mediocre hybrid 3-4 just because it's "your system" is such an unnecessary step backward.

Just do what works.

Granted, I don't think Jim Schwartz had any intention of staying in Buffalo unless he was promoted to head coach. He seems like an ego driven guy who wouldn't fall in line under another "defensive guru" who would probably meddle with his notion of how to run the defense.

These guys put me to sleep on Sunday.
    Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

3. Post thanked by:

YardRat (10-05-2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,276 Times in 2,327 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Who could be next head coach of Miami Dolphins?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...miami-dolphins

Jim Schwartz, free agent
    The former Lions head coach has worked with Ndamukong Suh in the past and knows how to use him effectively. While that won't be the sole reason Ross picks a coach, it will certainly be a large part of the interview process. Schwartz is also a part of the illustrious Bill Parcells coaching tree, having gotten his start under Bill Belichick with the Cleveland Browns back in 1993, and we all know that goes a long way in Miami.

Thanks
    Thanked 30,560 Times in 17,444 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I was going to take the gloves off after the first month of the season had passed, but I may wait another week or two.

"My defensive line creates a bunch of ****, and my LBers clean it up." With this much talent on D, it really can be that simple.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Where are all the people saying this defense just needs time? Went from one of the best defenses in the league to one of the worse. This D used to generate sacks and turnovers. One sack today from the highest paid d line in the league? I don't care Kyle Williams is hurt. Freaking pathetic. I'll say it again. Rex Ryan ruined this defense.
    Jeremy Cupp

Thanks
    Thanked 4,351 Times in 2,084 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BillsFanCupp38 View Post
    Where are all the people saying this defense just needs time? Went from one of the best defenses in the league to one of the worse. This D used to generate sacks and turnovers. One sack today from the highest paid d line in the league? I don't care Kyle Williams is hurt. Freaking pathetic. I'll say it again. Rex Ryan ruined this defense.
    or we just don't apreciate the genious of have mario williams cover running backs. i'm sure there is some grand strategery behind that; however right not I'm in no mood to hear about it.
    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

8. Post thanked by:

Buddo (12-14-2015),EDS (12-14-2015)