X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill Cody
    • Sep 2004

Rex Ryan: Marcus Mariota won't have his way against Bills

Buffalo Bills coach Rex Ryan is confident that Tennessee Titans rookie quarterback Marcus Mariota will not be able to carve up his defense.

It's week 5 and I'm already getting tired of Rex's act
  • Historian
    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
    • Dec 2002

Re: Rex Ryan: Marcus Mariota won't have his way against Bills

While I admire the confidence he has in his team, this is the **** that always comes back to bite you.

Comment

• gebobs
      One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
      • Sep 2003

I almost hope he throttles us for that comment.
      Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

• stuckincincy
        Buffalo Bills Fan
        • Sep 2003

Eh - normal NFL blather.
        Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

Rex STFU

Comment

• Mahdi
            • Mar 2004

Did you guys even listen to the whole PC?

He didn't just come out and say that... He was asked if he was worried that Marcus Mariota would have his way with the Bills D in light of their inconsistent play and he said that Mariota would not have his way with us.

That's it.

PFT is always waiting for Rex quotes and then single them out without any context.

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
              • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Mahdi View Post

He didn't just come out and say that... He was asked if he was worried that Marcus Mariota would have his way with the Bills D in light of their inconsistent play and he said that Mariota would not have his way with us.

That's it.

PFT is always waiting for Rex quotes and then single them out without any context.
              Sports reporters make their living on this. The normal cliched crap is boring, so they have to spend their time baiting players and coaches into saying something provocative. Rex is one of the only ones who takes the bait.

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

• Swiper
                • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Bill Cody View Post
                http://espn.go.com/blog/buffalo-bill...-against-bills

It's week 5 and I'm already getting tired of Rex's act
                I'm telling you. I saw it weekly for 6 years in the NY media. NY Jet fans are not bemoaning his departure one bit.

You have to remember that he's Buddy Ryan's kid. Buddy Ryan was one of the biggest blowhard pos's in the league. You cannot, and will not, get Rex to shut up.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mahdi View Post

That's it.

And what he should of said was that Mariota has been very good thus far and that the defense will need to come into the game ready to attack and confuse the young QB. Then adding that while Mariota has been good, he has nothing but the utmost confidence in his defense and the scheme they will be rolling out on Sunday as a way to stop him.
                  COMING SOON...
                  Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                  We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• sukie
                    Seriously?
                    • Sep 2012

I like how everyone pisses amd moans Ryan's outbursts... I find them refreshing after enduring Jauron, Mularkey, Maroon boring ass press conferences and interviews. What do you all want? Nice guy HC's again and again?n

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
                      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by sukie View Post
                      I like how everyone pisses amd moans Ryan's outbursts... I find them refreshing after enduring Jauron, Mularkey, Maroon boring ass press conferences and interviews. What do you all want? Nice guy HC's again and again?n
                      I don't mind interesting press conferences, I'm sick of that lack of discipline playing out on the field. He's already earned one bench penalty and nearly got another.

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

• sukie
                        Seriously?
                        • Sep 2012

His blathering pre game has zero to do with game discipline. two sep issues.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                          Peterman Sucks!
                          • Mar 2006

Does Rex, with his big mouth and lack of team discipline, coach this team next year if they finish under .500?

I'm beginning to wonder.

Comment

• HAMMER
                            I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                            • Jul 2003

Originally posted by sukie View Post
                            He's a blowhard career sub .500 coach, he should be more professional and keep his mouth shut.

Given his career losing record he doesn't have a leg to stand on. There is a reason other coaches don't mouth off.

Comment

• stuckincincy
                              Buffalo Bills Fan
                              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
                              And what he should of said was that Mariota has been very good thus far and that the defense will need to come into the game ready to attack and confuse the young QB. Then adding that while Mariota has been good, he has nothing but the utmost confidence in his defense and the scheme they will be rolling out on Sunday as a way to stop him.
                              Exactly - if he felt the need to make any comment at all....
                              Last edited by stuckincincy; 10-08-2015, 12:03 PM.
                              Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

Working...
                              X