Thread: Kap to IR

Haha...yeah you think so ? Mace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,494 Times in 9,189 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Kap to IR

I think the Niners are going to be sorry for Jed York and Baalke's management for a long time. I don't think Gabbert is going anywhere quick, and they'll find that out shortly, and I think they'll be just barely not bad enough to miss a shot at the best QB draft picks.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...epernick-on-ir

No, I don't want Kap here. Yes, I am high on him. But that ship sailed with Gailey. Speaking of which, I'd love to see what Gailey can do with him now though it could harm us.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,492 Times in 4,868 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Kap to IR

Joe Flacco to IR too. He'll be out extending into next next year's offseason work at least, probably. Could easily affect the Ravens' 2016 season as well.

They're bound to be missing Tyrod Taylor right about now, even though their season is pretty much shot.
    Last edited by feldspar; 11-22-2015 at 03:04 PM.

3. Post thanked by:

Mace (11-22-2015)

Haha...yeah you think so ? Mace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,494 Times in 9,189 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Kap to IR

Quote Originally Posted by feldspar View Post
    Joe Flacco to IR too. He'll be out extending into next next year's offseason work at least, probably. Could easily affect the Ravens' 2016 season as well.

They're bound to be missing Tyrod Taylor right about now, even though their season is pretty much shot.
    You have to admit Baltimore fans can content themselves with Ozzie Newsome making some use out of that draft position though.