Thread: Problem gone Unnoticed - Punting game is bad

Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 Times in 712 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Problem gone Unnoticed - Punting game is bad

I don't know if others have noticed but our punter is very inconsistent. He can destroy a 65 yard punt then have the opportunity to pin the opposition inside the 10 punting from our 40 and he hits it to their 30.

For a team like the Bills who are a ball control team trying to win with good defense and a run game, you can't afford to have a punter who can't get punts inside the 15 or 10 consistently from relatively easy distances.

This isn't just once or twice, he has missed a lot of easy opportunities to pin opponents back and it's hurting the Bills.

HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Problem gone Unnoticed - Punting game is bad

Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    I don't know if others have noticed but our punter is very inconsistent. He can destroy a 65 yard punt then have the opportunity to pin the opposition inside the 10 punting from our 40 and he hits it to their 30.

For a team like the Bills who are a ball control team trying to win with good defense and a run game, you can't afford to have a punter who can't get punts inside the 15 or 10 consistently from relatively easy distances.

I noticed that as well and they need to upgrade that position.

This isn't just once or twice, he has missed a lot of easy opportunities to pin opponents back and it's hurting the Bills.
    Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 26,300 Times in 13,730 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Problem gone Unnoticed - Punting game is bad

S/T as a whole has been awful this year. The unit was great against the Jets but mediocre to bad in every other game.