• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • coastal
    Legendary Zoner
    • Mar 2005

Re: Sabres injury news.

Super.

this team doesn't even have to try to tank.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
      Zero for Zero!
      • Mar 2003

Ryan O'Reilly back at practice today.

And Gorges should be injured for the rest of the year and not play ahead of Fedoun
      Originally posted by mysticsoto
      Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
        • Aug 2012

OReilly in tonight
        Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• coastal
          Legendary Zoner
          • Mar 2005

Ennis skating... getting close.

ive been as hard on this kid as anyone. He proved me wrong in the Second tank season. He bought Nolan's cool-aid and almost single handedly blew the tank job.

The following year, he struggled with concussions.

this year I was hopeful we'd see a renewed Tyler... only to see ineffectual player on the ice.

Come to learn, he had a sports hernia and his quickness and agility were gone as a result. His entire game is predicated upon that.

Assuming he's healthy at this point and can stay that way... he does have the tools to be a difference maker out there.

As a 3rd or 4th line winger he can produce points, especially if he was able to do it as a 1st liner.

once he's back, it will take him awhile to get back into game shape, but I'm hopeful still.

nostly because we're married to the guy.

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by coastal View Post
            Ennis skating... getting close.

ive been as hard on this kid as anyone. He proved me wrong in the Second tank season. He bought Nolan's cool-aid and almost single handedly blew the tank job.

The following year, he struggled with concussions.

this year I was hopeful we'd see a renewed Tyler... only to see ineffectual player on the ice.

Come to learn, he had a sports hernia and his quickness and agility were gone as a result. His entire game is predicated upon that.

Assuming he's healthy at this point and can stay that way... he does have the tools to be a difference maker out there.

As a 3rd or 4th line winger he can produce points, especially if he was able to do it as a 1st liner.

once he's back, it will take him awhile to get back into game shape, but I'm hopeful still.

nostly because we're married to the guy.
            I wasn't aware of the sports hernia. I'll cut him some slack for that
            Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

Working...
            X