Thread: Eric Rodgers

The Meathead of Muslims! ticatfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,538 Times in 2,765 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Eric Rodgers

http://www.ottawasun.com/2015/12/13/...reakout-season

Eric Rogers has the NFL’s attention.

Coming off a CFL all-star campaign in 2015, the Calgary Stampeders receiver already has 11 workouts scheduled with teams south of the border, according to a source.

The 24-year-old kicked off his auditions with the New England Patriots on Friday at Gillette Stadium, with a West Coast workout for the San Francisco 49ers up next on Monday.

Rogers, who posted 87 receptions for 1,448 yards and 10 touchdowns in his first full professional season, will become a CFL free agent Feb. 9, but he’s free to shop his services in the meantime.

This isn’t the Los Angeles-area product’s first taste of the NFL.

After going undrafted in the 2013 NFL Draft out of NCAA Division III’s California Lutheran University, where he hauled in 220 receptions for 3,461 yards and 41 touchdowns in four seasons, the 6-foot-3, 210-pounder went to training camp with the Dallas Cowboys in the summer of ’13.
    Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
    Harry S Truman 1941.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,492 Times in 4,868 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Eric Rodgers

You do realize that you're just about the only one here that gives a flying **** aboot the CFL, don't you?

Just asking...

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

And you are the 73rd visitor to this post. And if you look at the last 5 over 400 people have look at it. But hey, it is a free world ,don't bother looking if you are just going to be a idiot about it.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ticatfan View Post
    And you are the 73rd visitor to this post. And if you look at the last 5 over 400 people have look at it. But hey, it is a free world ,don't bother looking if you are just going to be a idiot about it.
    Yeah, yeah.

Whatever.

I clicked on it, too. Can you guess why? I'll give you a hint: it's not because I give a rat's ass about the CFL, as I'm not Canadian.

I'm not being an idiot about it, just shedding some light...albeit perhaps a little abrasively.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,831 Times in 2,091 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I clicked on it because I thought it was NFL related because it was contained in the NFL Zone, then I found out it was about the Perry Tuttle of the 21st century & didn't give a rat's ass.

I had no idea who Eric Rodgers is and I thought it was NFL related, but all it was, was about some guy who is doing well in the minor leagues.

You're the equivalent of some Arenaball fan posting about the star players there. Some do make it to the NFL too, but it's still not NFL football related.

6. Post thanked by:

feldspar (12-18-2015),swiper (12-18-2015)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Just a player other NFL teams are looking at. Why the all hate boys, it is just football. Does your life suck that bad ,that you have need to act the way you do, to get thru the day. But hey if it makes you feel better or feel like a big man, then go for it.

8. Post thanked by:

Mr. Pink (01-21-2016)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by feldspar View Post
    You do realize that you're just about the only one here that gives a flying **** aboot the CFL, don't you?

Just asking...
    Cam Wake
    Jerrell Freeman
    Warren Moon
    Jeff Garcia

Smart teams actually look at the CFL for late bloomers and prospects who have refined their game. Dumb ass teams ignore the league. Don't care about the league itself? No problem, there. Ignore any and all prospects from the league? Short sighted and not too bright.

10. Post thanked by:

Mouldsie (01-25-2016)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Cam Wake
    Jerrell Freeman
    Warren Moon
    Jeff Garcia

Smart teams actually look at the CFL for late bloomers and prospects who have refined their game. Dumb ass teams ignore the league. Don't care about the league itself? No problem, there. Ignore any and all prospects from the league? Short sighted and not too bright.
    When I get a job as an scout I'll look at the CFL. Until then (which means forever), the CFL is meaningless to me & I'm not doing the Bills any damage by not watching it. I'll let the Bills scouts do their jobs & when they find the next Doug Flutie I'll root for him when he gets here.
    I'm surprised you didn't mention the 2 best CFLers to wear a Bills uniform: Cookie Gilchrist & Doug Flutie.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Just a player other NFL teams are looking at. Why the all hate boys, it is just football. Does your life suck that bad ,that you have need to act the way you do, to get thru the day. But hey if it makes you feel better or feel like a big man, then go for it.
    What hate? Just expressing disinterest.

And yeah, I DO have to act this way to get through my day; otherwise, I might get stuck listening to somebody drone on about Betty Crocker's easy-bake oven for a while or something like that. My life would suck more if I didn't object, or at least drop a hint somehow.

There is the NFL, and then there is college ball. Hell, after that there is Arena Football if you want to go there. Americans don't care about the CFL really...not the fans. If you don't believe me, create a poll where only Americans can vote. Is it rude of me to point that out, or are your feelings just that easily hurt?

Say whatever you want. Nobody is stopping you. Nor are they stopping me.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

What hate? Just expressing disinterest.

And yeah, I DO have to act this way to get through my day; otherwise, I might get stuck listening to somebody drone on about Betty Crocker's easy-bake oven for a while or something like that. My life would suck more if I didn't object, or at least drop a hint somehow.

There is the NFL, and then there is college ball. Hell, after that there is Arena Football if you want to go there. Americans don't care about the CFL really...not the fans. If you don't believe me, create a poll where only Americans can vote. Is it rude of me to point that out, or are your feelings just that easily hurt?

Say whatever you want. Nobody is stopping you. Nor are they stopping me.
    You are the only one making the gig deal out of it. So take the hate and shove it.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

You are the only one making the gig deal out of it. So take the hate and shove it.
    Lol, don't get angry, Papa. It's bound to turn into an all-out brawl.

Let the further clicks commence, perpetrated by those who have no clue who Eric Rodgers is. They're all bound to be grateful to learn, no doubt.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Lol, don't get angry, Papa. It's bound to turn into an all-out brawl.

Let the further clicks commence, perpetrated by those who have no clue who Eric Rodgers is. They're all bound to be grateful to learn, no doubt.
    Nobody knows who Eric Rodgers is because there is no Eric Rodgers. According to the article, he's Eric Rodgers.

He's so obscure even his biggest fan can't spell his name correctly.

I tried looking him up, but all I could find was Eric Rogers was the 123rd highest rated WR by Mel Kiper. There was no writeup.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Albany,n.y. View Post
    Nobody knows who Eric Rodgers is because there is no Eric Rodgers. According to the article, he's Eric Rogers.

He's so obscure even his biggest fan can't spell his name correctly.

I tried looking him up, but all I could find was Eric Rogers was the 123rd highest rated WR by Mel Kiper. There was no writeup.
    Fixed. Too late to edit. So obscure even when I tried to spell his name correctly I still got it wrong.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I screwed up the spelling. But I wonder if the bills looked at the ticats best CB Delvin Breaux ,who was picked up by the saints this yr and has started every game ..

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

It looks like there was a huge bidding war for his services. He got a Chris Hogan-like deal.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Right up there with wake. And a lot more then Duron carter. He met with 16 teams 13 gave a offer. I cant see anywhere that the bills tried him out.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

The Ottawa Redblacks will need a new starter at right offensive tackle.

Colin Kelly, who manned that position in every contest during the 2015 Canadian Football League season, has signed a free-agent deal with the San Francisco 49ers of the National Football League.

He posted the news on Twitter on Thursday evening, adding his thanks to Redblacks
    general manager Marcel Desjardins and team staff.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

http://thevikingage.com/2016/01/22/m...field-hopkins/
    One of my favourites from last yr, signs with the Vikings. He spent 2 weeks in buffalo. Wish him well.

Thanks
    Thanked 30,530 Times in 17,423 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Albany,n.y. View Post
    I clicked on it because I thought it was NFL related because it was contained in the NFL Zone, then I found out it was about the Perry Tuttle of the 21st century & didn't give a rat's ass.

I had no idea who Eric Rodgers is and I thought it was NFL related, but all it was, was about some guy who is doing well in the minor leagues.

You're the equivalent of some Arenaball fan posting about the star players there. Some do make it to the NFL too, but it's still not NFL football related.
    The first sentence in the article (Eric Rogers has the NFL’s attention.) kinda indicates it is.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

24. Post thanked by:

Mouldsie (01-25-2016)