Thread: Saints sign another ticat.

The Meathead of Muslims! ticatfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,538 Times in 2,765 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Saints sign another ticat.

Harris, who is listed at 6-foot-3, 225 pounds, said he doesn't have any concerns about getting reacquainted with the American-version of the game. He feels his time in the CFL was valuable.

“I think it might’ve been the best thing that happened to me as far as football," he said. "Coming out of college, I was kind of a hybrid, I was 230 (pounds), I could play safety but I was the weight of a linebacker. Playing at the D-II level, I kind of got away with my athleticism and my weight, so I was kind of a project for the NFL. The CFL helped solidify my skill set and solidify what I can actually do.

“It also helped me grow as a person, it gave me more time to mature. A lot of guys come out of college young and they’re still maturing. They get all that NFL money and temptations and they just don’t know how to say no. Having the time to mature and having a family has really helped me stay grounded with everything.”

Harris hopes his long, nontraditional journey to the NFL can inspire other players who don't get the opportunity to play major college football or aren't given a look from the NFL right away.

“It just lets you know that they’ll find you if you’re working," he said. "If you’re putting in the work and you’re a good person, things will happen for you.”
    http://www.eveningsun.com/story/spor...ints/79764290/

Wish him luck.
    Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
    Harry S Truman 1941.

2. Post thanked by:

Mace (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,153 Times in 5,890 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Saints sign another ticat.

I read 'another ticat" and I thought there was more than one of you. Whew.

4. Post thanked by:

feldspar (02-04-2016)

The Meathead of Muslims! ticatfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,538 Times in 2,765 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Saints sign another ticat.

I am one of a kind. But anyways he will be with Delvin breaux ,who was also a ticat last year and is now one of the best CB's in the NFL. A lot more CFl ers are getting a look at by everyone but the bills it seems.