Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: The Official Super Bowl 50 Gameday Thread

Haha...yeah you think so ? Mace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,494 Times in 9,189 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: The Official Super Bowl 50 Gameday Thread

Well he's over emotional and immature, collapsing to the ground when Denver got the td & 2 point conversion was, well, like a little kid. But maybe that's just how he always will be, and he still had a hella season and got that far to do it.

Marshawn's press interactions were always bizarre, and kind of childish too.

To me the key thing was how he congratulated Peyton. An over emotional, immature QB for another team doesn't hurt my feelings any. I came to have fun watching the big goof, and I sort of felt bad along with him too. Oh well. On to 2016.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,339 Times in 2,076 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Well he's over emotional and immature, collapsing to the ground when Denver got the td & 2 point conversion was, well, like a little kid. But maybe that's just how he always will be, and he still had a hella season and got that far to do it.

Marshawn's press interactions were always bizarre, and kind of childish too.

To me the key thing was how he congratulated Peyton. An over emotional, immature QB for another team doesn't hurt my feelings any. I came to have fun watching the big goof, and I sort of felt bad along with him too. Oh well. On to 2016.
    Marshawn was like that win-lose or draw. no one really cared because it didn't matter what happened he just didn't like talking to the press. Newton is everyone's friend when things go right. But before the panthers went on this winning streak, he acted like a baby for years. Still acting like a baby i guess. I knew the moment he came out for the interview he was going to bail. just the look on his face said it all.
    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

3. Post thanked by:

Mace (02-08-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,077 Times in 2,012 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Novacane View Post
    Newton gave his critics more ammo with his post game behavior. If you are going to be a showman when winning you need to stand up and take it when you lose.
    Most overblown bull**** nonstory ever created.

5. Post thanked by:

IlluminatusUIUC (02-10-2016)

Haha...yeah you think so ? Mace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,494 Times in 9,189 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Ingtar33 View Post
    Marshawn was like that win-lose or draw. no one really cared because it didn't matter what happened he just didn't like talking to the press. Newton is everyone's friend when things go right. But before the panthers went on this winning streak, he acted like a baby for years. Still acting like a baby i guess. I knew the moment he came out for the interview he was going to bail. just the look on his face said it all.
    I guess at least he didn't stomp any off duty police officers, drag race into a tree, break a teammates jaw or rough up a kid who took his beach chair though.