X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • more cowbell
    • Apr 2006

Re: Shady to be in trouble.......

I wish the Bills would make the playoffs.
    The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.

Comment

• WagonCircler
      Escaped Convict
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
      As long as it doesn't effect his playing status, who cares.

If he can still produce on the field, he doesn't need to be a choirboy off of it.

If his off field antics affect his ability to play games or produce on the field then it's a completely different story.
      Do you understand that a fractured skull means prison?

Prison will tend to put a guy on the inactive list.

Comment

• alnilla
        • Dec 2008

TMZ Sports has obtained footage of the LeSean McCoy bar fight video -- in which you can see the NFL star's face ... as mayhem ensues in a brawl that left 2 off-duty cops badly injured.

Well here it is.........

Comment

• sukie
          Seriously?
          • Sep 2012

there seems to be a big guy throwing punches... the red arrow isn't McCoy. His face is behind that huge guy

Comment

• Swiper
            • Sep 2010

But judge, they all looked the same to me.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
              • May 2009

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post

Broken orbital bone. Not a fractured skull. Stupid media doing what it does best. Although, I guess you could consider that a fractured skull. Not me though.
              Last edited by BertSquirtgum; 02-09-2016, 01:08 PM.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                Peterman Sucks!
                • Mar 2006

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post

If he ends up in prison, then cut his ass.

If it doesn't jeopardize his playing status, there's no issue.

Shady ain't my friend, he ain't my family, he ain't my role model and I couldn't give a F less about what he does off the field as long as it doesn't affect his on field performance.

Comment

• Mace
                  Haha...yeah you think so ?
                  • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Ingtar33 View Post
                  First of all, that McCoy hasn't been arrested yet tells me this situation looks horrible for the cops who got their backside whupped.

From what i heard this morning, it sounds like the cops started the fight and were drunk off their asses, since both parties were drunk and the first to swing was the cops this is why no charges are pending.
                  Not really, it's over to the DA. That's what happens with things like this. I haven't read anywhere that the cops started it. A fight is one thing, stompings are another. It'll play out in time. 4 guys on 2 and hospitalizations aren't just bar scuffles though. As far as I'm hearing, charges are pending.

Comment

• Mace
                    • Mar 2013

Originally posted by mightysimi View Post
                    How is the last thug RB that we whisked out of town? Probably on his way to Canton.
                    Marshawn whisked Marshawn out of town, he didn't want to be here.

Comment

• mightysimi
                      Buckle me in on the highway of sin
                      • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                      Marshawn whisked Marshawn out of town, he didn't want to be here.
                      I wasn't aware that he had a say.

Comment

• Mace
                        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by mightysimi View Post
                        I wasn't aware that he had a say.
                        Well, do you remember everything going on with him at the time ? Players do have a say with their actions and behavior. Look at Mario. Look at McCoy, pining for Philly. Look at how Marshawn has been, well, finicky even in Seattle, and he was relatively happy there being close to his beloved West Coast Cali. Lynch was more finicky than most, and more single minded, even when it wasn't understandable to observers. No arguing it.

So you should probably be aware they do have a say, even if they aren't singing it to the media.

Comment

• Boomstick
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
                          Broken orbital bone. Not a fractured skull. Stupid media doing what it does best. Although, I guess you could consider that a fractured skull. Not me though.
                          I got a broken orbital from a light hit in a pick up basketball game. Never once considered it a "fractured skull". That's a fractured skull the same way a broken nose is. The media will sensationalize this any way they can so they get the views and clicks.
                          Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

Hello. My name is Shawn Spencer this is my associate Hummingbird Saltalamachia

Comment

• Mace
                            • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Boomstick View Post
                            I got a broken orbital from a light hit in a pick up basketball game. Never once considered it a "fractured skull". That's a fractured skull the same way a broken nose is. The media will sensationalize this any way they can so they get the views and clicks.
                            From what I read they said possible skull fracture, also orbital fracture.

The officer who broke up the fight was also admitted to a hospital, where he received eight stitches over his left eye and was receiving treatment
                            Monday for a possible skull fracture, police said in their statement. A police source tells Schwarz that one of the officers also suffered an orbital fracture.
                            LeSean McCoy was involved in a fight with three off-duty police officers this past weekend in Philadelphia, according to multiple reports.

Weird to me how people focus on stuff like "off duty cops", "drinking champagne", "fight" and ignore things like "also" and "stomped", "4 on 2".

Cops never identified themselves from what I read, as off duty cops, does that make a difference ? Is it a sudden clarity that orbital fracture was "also", instead of "only" ? Should off duty cops not drink champagne if they feel like it ? Should 2 off duty 40 year old cops have been able to beat up 4 current and former football players under 30 ?

I don't know. It will all get spelled out clear enough, soon enough.

Comment

• Ingtar33
                              Dances With Buffaloes
                              • Sep 2002

one of the early reports had the cops swinging first. and everyone involved drunk. which was why no arrests were made.
                              My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Turf
                                • Jul 2002

We don't need another OJ. I never liked his attitude from the start. He never wanted to be here. Give him back to Philly.
                                Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

Working...
                                X