Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: POST SB : Hangovers, Gambling Results, and the "State of your Colon" Thread...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,157 Times in 749 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: POST SB : Hangovers, Gambling Results, and the "State of your Colon" Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by mdcas22 View Post
    I won 1500 on the Superbowl I'm happy.
    Nice hit my friend. I love when people pound the books.
    I hit my under play but actually won more on my Matsuyama bet when Fowler went brain dead and gave the tourney away.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,409 Times in 9,123 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: POST SB : Hangovers, Gambling Results, and the "State of your Colon" Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by k-oneputt View Post
    Nice hit my friend. I love when people pound my ass.
    I hit my uncle then played and actually came more on my aunt after Fowler went brain dead and gave the lubricant away.
    Fixed

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Good job Swiper you pussy douche bag.

Aren't you looking into Peyton and his illegal supplements like the a-hole you are ?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

That post was laugh out loud moment for me. And your response just made it better.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Not surprised, punks like yourself get off on **** like that.
    Go beat off to your mother.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by k-oneputt View Post
    Not surprised, punks like yourself get off on **** like that.
    Go beat off to your mother.
    LOL @ you and your lame life.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Mines lame and you are worrying if Manning took HGH when he's going to retire ????????

Most of the league is on something. But go ahead and get to the bottom of it and post your results for us.

One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park gebobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,455 Times in 3,965 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    Fixed
    Uncool.
    Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

9. Post thanked by:

bleve (02-09-2016)

Buffalo Bills Fan
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,092 Times in 2,341 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Well, I'll admit it. Back in the 4peat years I was the same, but never felt roughed up, I was young and able to drink like a fish, eat as much grease as I wanted, and get up wanting more. Couple Pots of coffee and couple packs of smokes, more grease and I was right as rain. Not so young anymore.

non-bigoted up today feeling like a trainwreck, didn't want to get out of bed, felt like I hadn't slept for a week, and was sure someone siphoned a water cooler into me while I was sleeping. Staggered around a while after I managed to get enough coffee in, did a couple mandatory things and clocked out for the rest of the day. One of my cats climbed into my arms as I sat blankly at the table, and fell asleep, I zoned out and blinked at the clock two hrs later. Kept sitting there. Was too much effort to hydrate. I thought..."hair of the dog"....was too much effort. Zoned out some more.

I think the thing that amazes me the most, is how I was so unaffected when I was younger, with so much more excess. Oh well. It's called getting old I guess.
    Get by with a little help from your friends...

https://www.naturesbounty.com/our-pr...solve-tablets/
    Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

11. Post thanked by:

Mace (02-09-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,831 Times in 2,091 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I "lost" about $4,500 on the pre-game. I bought too soon last October & prices dropped-I could have saved about $1,500 per ticket if I had waited until 1/31. I bought 2 tickets & gave the $ equivalent to a 3rd person.

I ate some pizza, cheeseburger sliders, fries, bottle of Coca-Cola & ice cream at the Stubhub pregame party and the only food/drink I bought inside Levi's was a souvenir soda cup pop at the game. The cup came in handy because it was hot until the sun went down & we kept filling it up with water. Bought 2 Super Bowl pins & 2 hologram cover programs.

I couldn't get much out of the halftime show from the upper deck facing the back of the stage-I still don't know why people are upset with Beyoncé-I'll have to watch my recording sometime this weekend.

We stayed for the post-game presentation & then got the bus back to Freemont to drive back to Concord. Virtually no vehicle traffic to slow us down-most traffic was pedestrian traffic leaving the stadium.

PS: Stubhub had some celebrities at their party & on one of the stages was Ryan Fitzpatrick. I got a photo of him.
    Last edited by Albany,n.y.; 02-12-2016 at 05:58 PM.

13. Post thanked by:

BillsImpossible (02-12-2016)