X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SamAdamsFan
    • Jun 2003

Is Marcus Jones playing LE or RE?

Does anyone know if Jones is playing left end or right end? I heard that he practiced today at minicamp but I have no way of going. Did anyone see where he was playing? Of course I've heard he was pencilled in as Left End, but at the same time he was a very productive power Right End in Tampa, while only average at the Left Side. I would imagine he played on the Left but I was just curious. Thanks in advance if you know the answer.
    "'I get to come off the pill (the football) and destroy everything I touch,' Adams said Monday, a day after agreeing to a four-year contract. 'That's what I've got to do, come off the pill, seek and destroy. The last time I checked, I hadn't seen many guys who can do it better. In fact, I haven't seen any.' He has a point." - The Buffalo News
  • Schobel94
    The Sack Master
    • Jan 2003

It's assumed hes playing left end, which I think he will be.
    Beware the sack master!

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

he was practicing at RDE today because schobel isnt in camp yet
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• lordofgun
        in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Either way, it's nice to have some flexibility knowing he can play either position. On Empire, he said he felt really good today.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• SamAdamsFan
          • Jun 2003

That's great! I've heard he is a sack-master at RE. There is really room for him at either end considering how much rotation there is on defensive lines now. Even if Schobel starts and takes half the snaps, it would nice to see Jones be the guy they rotate in for him. This one-two punch combination would wreak havoc on opposing backfields. Thanks a lot for the info!
          "'I get to come off the pill (the football) and destroy everything I touch,' Adams said Monday, a day after agreeing to a four-year contract. 'That's what I've got to do, come off the pill, seek and destroy. The last time I checked, I hadn't seen many guys who can do it better. In fact, I haven't seen any.' He has a point." - The Buffalo News

Comment

Working...
          X