• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JATMtheJATM
    • Aug 2012

Re: Mcginn to ducks

Originally posted by gebobs View Post
    Maybe he's a "change of scenery" guy. The same thing happened when he was traded by the Sharks at the deadline in 2012. 12G/12A in 69 games for SJ and then 8/5 in 17 for the Lanche.

2G/4A in 29 playoff games in his career.
    Still would take him as a bottom 6 winger
    Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• gebobs
      One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
      Still would take him as a bottom 6 winger
      I guess that was what I was trying to get across. He comes out like gangbusters after he's traded at the deadline, disappears in the playoffs and is back to normal production the next year. Decent player but never lived up to his draft position after a nice junior career in Ottawa.

The Sabres gave away a lot of future in that trade. Still too early to say but maybe Grigorenko or Zadorov still have something to show. Compher certainly does. #31 pick too.
      Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by gebobs View Post
        I guess that was what I was trying to get across. He comes out like gangbusters after he's traded at the deadline, disappears in the playoffs and is back to normal production the next year. Decent player but never lived up to his draft position after a nice junior career in Ottawa.

The Sabres gave away a lot of future in that trade. Still too early to say but maybe Grigorenko or Zadorov still have something to show. Compher certainly does. #31 pick too.
        Grigo has been decent this year. Points are in the 20s, which is ok, but he's played well from what I've heard in his own zone. He's young, so the production is still coming.
        Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

Working...
        X