Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: President Trump

Thanks
    Thanked 3,094 Times in 2,158 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

President Trump

Al Gore was my first presidential vote.

Hillary Clinton was worthy of quitting my job and helping her win the NY Senate race in my early 20's.

Ron Paul caught my eye in 2008 and early 2012, but then I went Mitt Romney style in total desperation before the world was supposed to end on 12/21/12.

Since then, America has been waiting in line while Obama putts on a golf course, riding out his last year in office, God willing.

I did not vote for Obama, Kerry, Bush, or McCain because I thought and still think they're all cut from the same cloth.

John McCain is not a war hero, he's the male version of Jane Fonda. Nixon had to pardon McCain for treason because Hanoi John spilled the beans to the enemy.

America has been waiting for a presidential candidate who said the war in Iraq was a mistake, official claims of WMD were BS, Iraq had nothing to do with 911, and the people flown out of the United States (Bin Laden family) after 911 happened were flown back to Saudi Arabia courtesy of Uncle Sugar Bucks - not Iraq or Afghanistan.

Donald Trump said that, and nobody else did. It's not a Jesse Ventura conspiracy theory either, it happened.

Donald Trump destroyed Jeb! but now Jeb! is using the rest of his CPAC piggy bank money on making sure Trump doesn't win the GOP nomination.

Great jeb in Florida, Jeb! Give Marco a cold steak to put over his eye after getting beat up in FLA. Your boy protege got punked in a closed primary.

People are fed up with the Bush's and the Clinton's, hence Trump and Sanders.

The Berniacs and the Trumpsters have more in common than people think.

Both are against "free trade."

When Trump says he wants Carrier, Nabisco, and Ford to stay in America, he means it and isn't blowing rhetorical smoke.

Donald Trump supports auditing the Federal Reserve, and so does Bernie Sanders.

Where they differ is on how to implement taxes and manage the size of government.

Bernie wants to tax the living crap out of everyone and expand the government's fat waste line, while Trump wants to cut taxes for everyone and get rid the government's fat gut to pay for it all.

Bernie Sander is a free trader when it comes to immigration.

I originally thought that Donald J. Trump lost his campaign the moment he started it after he said illegal aliens are 'rapists' and 'drug dealers.'

Warning: The following contains graphic material.

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?...R_4b2TB84O-q1x

Very disturbing. Trump was right.

The only candidate in the race today that made illegal immigration an issue is Donald Trump.

Look at what's happening to workers at Disney. They're being forced to train foreign workers, and if they don't abide by the rules they lose their severance package.

This has got to stop.

I do business with the UAW, and I'm friends with one of their union reps. His name is Jim, but his last name is not Hoffa.

All of the union (and non union) guys at the Chevy plant in Tonawanda, and the Teamsters in WNY love Trump because he's the only candidate that will protect American jobs and put a 35% tax on companies that seek the cheapest labor elsewhere.

Trump is a hell of a lot more moderate than the media is desperately trying to make him not to be.

He's not going to overturn Roe V. Wade, and he doesn't think gay marriage is a big deal.

Donald Trump wants to make America great again. There's nothing wrong with that.

He wants to seal the border, and make sure 'Muhammad' is not the most popular baby name in America.

Trump wants to keep American companies in the USA by creating a new, more equal playing field on the global chess board.

How can American manufacturing companies compete with China when they continually devalue their currency?

Trade is not free, it should be fair and equitable for both sides of the deal.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: President Trump

You laid out a great reason to back Trump. If this was LITERALLY what Trump was about and he actually had a vocab better than a 4th grader I could see a decision between him and Hillary being quite tough. But the guy is an Authoritarian! He has diarrhea of the mouth. I just can't back someone that embodies the dumbest section of America that's mad because Fox News told them they should be mad.
    BERNIAC!

3. Post thanked by:

gebobs (03-17-2016)

Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,310 Times in 4,456 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

You mean Prime Minister Treudeau. Not staying in a nation led by trump

that slimey ass of an admin at the zone Dude's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,708 Times in 2,551 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BillsImpossible View Post
    Donald Trump wants to make America great again. There's nothing wrong with that.
    What's wrong with it is it's a line of crap that you and the rest of the rubes are lapping up. America is great. Not perfect, but the people who think it isn't great are Republicans who can't stand the fact that a black man is president.

He wants to make America white again, and sadly you agree with him.

6. Post thanked by:

ckg927 (03-17-2016),denverboz (03-17-2016),hydro (03-17-2016)

The Meathead of Muslims! ticatfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 Times in 1,970 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by MST3KBillsfan View Post
    Trudeau, and he has hardly been in country since the election.
    A very disturbing trend in Canada now is that Justin Trudeau's behavior and lies have become 'acceptable' . . . more disturbing yet is his cabinet of brain-dead penguins have accepted his criminal behavior and have surrounded and support him. Those same brain-dead penguins have a lesser grasp of 'ethics' than their leader . . . . this country is in deep poo.

Too sober for this... mysticsoto's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,253 Times in 2,126 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BillsImpossible View Post
    Al Gore was my first presidential vote.

Hillary Clinton was worthy of quitting my job and helping her win the NY Senate race in my early 20's.

Ron Paul caught my eye in 2008 and early 2012, but then I went Mitt Romney style in total desperation before the world was supposed to end on 12/21/12.

Since then, America has been waiting in line while Obama putts on a golf course, riding out his last year in office, God willing.

I did not vote for Obama, Kerry, Bush, or McCain because I thought and still think they're all cut from the same cloth.

John McCain is not a war hero, he's the male version of Jane Fonda. Nixon had to pardon McCain for treason because Hanoi John spilled the beans to the enemy.

America has been waiting for a presidential candidate who said the war in Iraq was a mistake, official claims of WMD were BS, Iraq had nothing to do with 911, and the people flown out of the United States (Bin Laden family) after 911 happened were flown back to Saudi Arabia courtesy of Uncle Sugar Bucks - not Iraq or Afghanistan.

Donald Trump said that, and nobody else did. It's not a Jesse Ventura conspiracy theory either, it happened.

Donald Trump destroyed Jeb! but now Jeb! is using the rest of his CPAC piggy bank money on making sure Trump doesn't win the GOP nomination.

Great jeb in Florida, Jeb! Give Marco a cold steak to put over his eye after getting beat up in FLA. Your boy protege got punked in a closed primary.

People are fed up with the Bush's and the Clinton's, hence Trump and Sanders.

The Berniacs and the Trumpsters have more in common than people think.

Both are against "free trade."

When Trump says he wants Carrier, Nabisco, and Ford to stay in America, he means it and isn't blowing rhetorical smoke.

Donald Trump supports auditing the Federal Reserve, and so does Bernie Sanders.

Where they differ is on how to implement taxes and manage the size of government.

Bernie wants to tax the living crap out of everyone and expand the government's fat waste line, while Trump wants to cut taxes for everyone and get rid the government's fat gut to pay for it all.

Bernie Sander is a free trader when it comes to immigration.

I originally thought that Donald J. Trump lost his campaign the moment he started it after he said illegal aliens are 'rapists' and 'drug dealers.'

Warning: The following contains graphic material.

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?...R_4b2TB84O-q1x

Very disturbing. Trump was right.

The only candidate in the race today that made illegal immigration an issue is Donald Trump.

Look at what's happening to workers at Disney. They're being forced to train foreign workers, and if they don't abide by the rules they lose their severance package.

This has got to stop.

I do business with the UAW, and I'm friends with one of their union reps. His name is Jim, but his last name is not Hoffa.

All of the union (and non union) guys at the Chevy plant in Tonawanda, and the Teamsters in WNY love Trump because he's the only candidate that will protect American jobs and put a 35% tax on companies that seek the cheapest labor elsewhere.

Trump is a hell of a lot more moderate than the media is desperately trying to make him not to be.

He's not going to overturn Roe V. Wade, and he doesn't think gay marriage is a big deal.

He wants to seal the border, and make sure 'Muhammad' is not the most popular baby name in America.

Trump wants to keep American companies in the USA by creating a new, more equal playing field on the global chess board.

How can American manufacturing companies compete with China when they continually devalue their currency?

Trade is not free, it should be fair and equitable for both sides of the deal.
    So, just going on what you've mentioned above (and not the other hypocritical or down outright lies Trump has mentioned):

1) How is Trump going to FORCE workers to stay in the US? There's no law that says Companies can't transfer jobs/manufacturing overseas. And Trump isn't a dictator nor does he create laws...

2) Trump wants to cut taxes for the rich/businesses. What exactly would he cut to offset those taxcuts? Education? God knows he loves the poorly educated...

3) Trump has also said that Puertoricans (who are legal American citizens) would have their status revoked. That's like saying any American that has Irish roots will have their status revoked. You're okay with ethnic-based discrimination?

4) So, you dislike the training of foreign workers and displacing our own local workers but somehow turn a blind eye to the fact that Trump has and does this frequently? His own clothing line is made in Mexico and China. So he claims that this sickens him and that he will put a stop to it, despite currently doing it right now...and you don't care about his hypocrisy?

Things you didn't bring up:

5) Building a wall between us and Mexico? Really? Aside from the "make Mexico pay for it" bullcrap...you really want to have a Berlin wall over here? Really???

6) He's going to repeal Obamacare but has nothing to replace it with...you're okay with that also???

Crap...I have a meeting to go to. There's ton of stuff that could be placed here. Maybe others can help out...

9. Post thanked by:

BillsImpossible (03-17-2016),ckg927 (03-17-2016),denverboz (03-17-2016),Dude (03-17-2016),gebobs (03-17-2016),Generalissimus Gibby (03-17-2016),OpIv37 (03-17-2016)

One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park gebobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,605 Times in 4,027 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Relax. It's never ever going to happen.
    Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,310 Times in 4,456 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by gebobs View Post
    Relax. It's never ever going to happen.
    People thought the same about Shrub. I hope you are right but too many people in this country like Trump because "he speaks my language!" This is disturbingly similar to Shrub is "folksy." If I lived in a country full of sane and rational people I could say no way does Trump win. However, I do not.

If he gets the nomination the mental gymnastics by evangelicals and conservative Catholics will be comical to being farcical as we will learn that Jesus would support Trump.

12. Post thanked by:

gebobs (03-17-2016),OpIv37 (03-17-2016)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

People thought the same about Shrub.
    Yeah, you're right. But even as cynical as I am, I can't see how a majority of the voters could possibly vote for Trump. Clinton is going to absolutely paste him in the debates. I know he got Cruz and Rubio to sink to his level, but it won't happen with Hillary. She's far more adept than those clowns.

Registered User IlluminatusUIUC's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,494 Times in 3,490 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

People thought the same about Shrub. I hope you are right but too many people in this country like Trump because "he speaks my language!" This is disturbingly similar to Shrub is "folksy." If I lived in a country full of sane and rational people I could say no way does Trump win. However, I do not.

If he gets the nomination the mental gymnastics by evangelicals and conservative Catholics will be comical to being farcical as we will learn that Jesus would support Trump.
    And it required a 3rd party leftist candidate and a horrendous SCOTUS decision to get him into office. Ralph Nader's campaign was a disaster for this country and the world.

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

15. Post thanked by:

Generalissimus Gibby (03-17-2016)

Too sober for this... mysticsoto's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,253 Times in 2,126 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

A friend of mine just sent me this...this is just too funny! How Hitler would react to Trump...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajqWJEVKMLc

17. Post thanked by:

Generalissimus Gibby (03-17-2016),ticatfan (03-17-2016)

The Meathead of Muslims! ticatfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 Times in 1,970 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

We have the same barber. lol

19. Post thanked by:

mysticsoto (03-17-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,781 Times in 4,106 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

People hang their hats on this "Make America Great" tagline, when was America truly ever great?

Personally I like Trump, I don't mind the candor, the snark and the general outright ahole behaviors he displays. We're so used to our politicians going out there and making sure they say all the right things to not offend anyone, so they'll tell one group of people one thing and tell a different group the complete opposite *cough* Hilary *cough* It's not just her, it's the establishment as a whole.

So right there he's different, he's gonna come out and say whatever the hell he pleases without care of consequence. This could be a problem at some point, I won't deny it, but it's better than the alternative of someone who changes their narrative depending upon the audience cuz you really have no idea where they actually stand.

Also, he's not a career politician. He's a guy that won't decide policy based upon whoever greases his palms the best. He has his money, he doesn't need cpacs or lobbyists or the NRA or whomever. It will be nice to get a guy who's policies are what he believes is the best for the American people not the American corporation. Whether those policies are right or wrong, also has yet to be determined. But we all know the alternative of kowtowing to corporate America isn't working.

At the very least, it will be a different form of Washington than we've all lived through and seen this past 30-40-50 years and we all already know the current status quo is broken. If The Donald sucks, well then he gets voted out in 4 years and what really changes? We're all in the same place we've been the past decade.

21. Post thanked by:

sudzy (03-17-2016)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    We're all in the same place we've been the past decade.
    If by "in the same place" you mean "wading through the destruction of a Trump presidency", then I agree 100%.

23. Post thanked by:

gebobs (03-17-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,781 Times in 4,106 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    If by "in the same place" you mean "wading through the destruction of a Trump presidency", then I agree 100%.
    See the difference between you and I is you think that it can possibly get worse than this, personally I think outside of being in another Great Depression we're close to rock bottom already.

If Trump is an unmitigated disaster the next 4 years, it's just a continuation of the previous 16.

Combine that with not knowing how a Trump presidency would turn out vs knowing Hilary is just a continuation of the past 16 years, I'll steal the lesser of two evils argument people also use, I'll go with the devil I don't know vs the devil I do know.

25. Post thanked by:

TacklingDummy (03-17-2016)

Pucker up, Buttercup
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,253 Times in 2,195 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

See the difference between you and I is you think that it can possibly get worse than this, personally I think outside of being in another Great Depression we're close to rock bottom already.

If Trump is an unmitigated disaster the next 4 years, it's just a continuation of the previous 16.

Combine that with not knowing how a Trump presidency would turn out vs knowing Hilary is just a continuation of the past 16 years, I'll steal the lesser of two evils argument people also use, I'll go with the devil I don't know vs the devil I do know.
    You don't know **** if you're comparing Bush to Obama, and than advocating for a racist Nazi like Trump to be president.
    promote the general welfare..........

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Hello, what? Life's that bad for you?

You want to know what a Trump presidency will be like? Next time your out at a bar, find the loudest, drunkest jackass there. Give him the keys to your car and tell him there's a couple Mexicans banging his wife right now.

Cripes. I see my high opinion of you was ill considered.

Registered User IlluminatusUIUC's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,494 Times in 3,490 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

We are not even close to rock bottom. Jesus christ that's a ridiculous thing to say.

29. Post thanked by:

ckg927 (03-17-2016),denverboz (03-17-2016),Dude (03-17-2016),gebobs (03-17-2016),jimmifli (03-17-2016),Lucidvizion (03-18-2016),mysticsoto (03-17-2016)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Not even close. Trump can do a ton of damage.

31. Post thanked by:

gebobs (03-17-2016),Generalissimus Gibby (03-17-2016)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    Not even close. Trump can do a ton of damage.
    He already has.

33. Post thanked by:

Dude (03-18-2016),Generalissimus Gibby (03-17-2016)