Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghz in pittsburgh
    • Aug 2004

Re: Raise your hand if all you were thinking while the Bills were on the clock was

You guys forgot who's calling the draft now. Whaley came from Pittsburgh and they almost never trade away their high picks.

Before you guys jump on me for the Watkins trade, I'm convinced, like all the pundits in the media, that the ownership situation dictated that move and Brandon probably is the driving force behind it. If you watch Whaley's demeanor over the last 3 years, you see a guy more comfortable with his own skin at the GM position now. I would not doubt that his roots and true color are flowing freely these days.

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

Re: Raise your hand if all you were thinking while the Bills were on the clock was

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
      "Please don't pick Paxton Lynch, Please don't pick Paxton Lynch, Please don't pick Paxton Lynch."
      I was at the Bills fieldhouse. You could hear Rappaport mention his name and everyone groaned. I was slightly ill for 10 seconds. Then I heard Lawson and just cheered.
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Jry44
        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
        I was positive they wouldn't pick Lynch, because Doug Whaley was making the pick. He will wait and take dumb as a box of rocks Cardale Jones.
        Or he was in no way, shape, or form a 1st round talent. He's Blane Gabbert at best. Has the look of an NFL QB, but has never really shown the ability to be one after playing in a pedestrian system. Plus, he can't read the field.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

"Please don't pick Paxton Lynch, Please don't pick Paxton Lynch, Please don't pick Paxton Lynch."
          Totally me!

Comment

• YardRat
            Well, lookie here...
            • Dec 2004

YardRat Wall of Fame
            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• mdcas22
              the mouth of the south
              • Aug 2015

yet the Superbowl champs had him above Goff on there board and traded up to take him,,, of coarse they don't no crap now do they??????

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                Legendary Zoner
                • May 2009

Nope.

Comment

• Swiper
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Sep 2010

Originally posted by mdcas22 View Post
                  yet the Superbowl champs had him above Goff on there board and traded up to take him,,, of coarse they don't no crap now do they??????
                  course
                  know

How can a poster's criticism be taken seriously when the kid can't even spell worth a 3rd grader?

Comment

• WagonCircler
                    Escaped Convict
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
                    I was positive they wouldn't pick Lynch, because Doug Whaley was making the pick. He will wait and take dumb as a box of rocks Cardale Jones.
                    Well, what do you know?

It's almost as though you could see it coming a mile away.

Comment

• YardRat
                      Well, lookie here...
                      • Dec 2004

Originally posted by mdcas22 View Post
                      Denver is one of the teams in the league that has never drafted a franchise QB. Ever.
                      YardRat Wall of Fame
                      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

Working...
                      X